Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. (762 Views)

Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or / Ronaldo Won Man Of The Match Award Following His Hat-trick Against Spain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by Seikiri1: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
I know some will say or make mockery of this but i have to drop it for record or evidence purpose because it's a prophecy.
The Lord has been showing me alots of vision of which came to pass and i did not make it known to people but this one i must say it for the whole world to know.

The night i had this vision, that same night the Lord showed me another vision which has already come to pass in Nigeria about a prominent figure in Nigeria that has died.

I must say this for the whole world to Know that indeed Christiano Ronaldo will be the winner of the next FIFA ballon d'or to equalize Messi.

Congrats to Ronaldo in arrears.

1 Share

Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by omoiyamayor(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
You dont see vision of Nigeria getting out of poverty?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by MJBOLT: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
keep dreaming
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by flyingpig: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seikiri1:
I know some will say or make mockery of this but i have to drop it for record or evidence purpose because it's a prophecy.
The Lord has been showing me alots of vision of which came to pass and i did not make it known to people but this one i must say it for the whole world to know.

The night i had this vision, that same night the Lord showed me another vision which has already come to pass in Nigeria about a prominent figure in Nigeria that has died.

I must say this for the whole world to Know that indeed Christiano Ronaldo will be the winner of the next FIFA ballon d'or to equalize Messi.

Congrats to Ronaldo in arrears.

Real Madrid is in course to win La Liga.

If Barcelona loses out on UCL, then Ronaldo will be crowned Ballon D'Or winner cause he's the best in a Juventus team that will win the league.

So, he should just pray Barca crashed out of UCL.
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Drama full Nigeria abeg grin grin grin
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by tillaman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Shey the dream na colored or black and white ?? E get why I dey ask

1 Like

Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by jakizio42(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
I think lewandoski has been better this season so he deserves it.not only him self see alexander-anold, kdb,to mention just a few but wait o if ballon d'or is by votes then him or messi but if it is by performance......he doesn't deserve it neither does messi

1 Like

Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by arukwe123(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
flyingpig:

Real Madrid is in course to win La Liga.

If Barcelona loses out on UCL, then Ronaldo will be crowned Ballon D'Or winner cause he's the best in a Juventus team that will win the league.

So, he should just pray Barca crashed out of UCL.
cos na only Ronaldo and Messi dem dey give Balond'or. Stupid talk
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by obonujoker(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2020
jakizio42:
I think lewandoski has been better this season so he deserves it.not only him self see alexander-anold, kdb,to mention just a few but wait o if ballon d'or is by votes then him or messi but if it is by performance......he doesn't deserve it neither does messi

Lewandowski wey no get competition in Germany??
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Is Lewandoski is a joke to you
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by paulolee(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2020
bros forget dt dream abeg...if messi misses d ucl and la liga, lewandowaki is d next big bet, cr7 only stands a chance if he wins ucl with juve and Bayern have a bigger chance of winning it...if modric can win it ahead of cr7 because of the perez factor then they better award it to lewi with the highest goal total in ucl and Europe and cr7 no fit noise....mk ur cr7 win d ucl and he stands a chance.
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by Birdeyeview: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
Shey the dream na colored or black and white ?? E get why I dey ask

Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by uthlaw: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
With penalty goals!
Re: I Saw In A Vision Ronaldo Won The FIFA Ballon D'or To Equalize Messi. by Haywhymido(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:
You dont see vision of Nigeria getting out of poverty?
i tire for this nowadays Josephs, no be your state, country u suppose dey dream about? Abi no be so Joseph did his own

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Decides To Use Blue Kit In Their Champions League / Tissue Used By Messi To Wipe Tears At Barca Farewell Conference Is Up For Sale / Chelsea Vs Manchester City Epl 2021-22 Team News Eduardo Mendy Injury Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.