Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend (294 Views)

For The Men- Will You Marry A Girl Your Friend Has Been With? / Need A Friend Or More Like A Companion / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by ayoncox: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abeg oh, I have been seeing everyone most especially Pastors saying marry your best friend.
I am of the opinion that once wedding is already done with, the most important thing is making your spouse your best friend.

What do you think?
Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Romanoff(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmn.

Go and ask those married men in beer parlours why they are always there.

Most don't have a relationship with their wife, they can't gist, they don't have similar interests, na just sex and children upbringing join them together.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
make your fiancee your friend and eventually make your wife your best friend

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by agbolahan1991(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Both is the right thing to do....
If u have a girlfriend that u are not yet engaged to or u are engaged to, u can make the best out of her by being her best friend..
The sweet talks
The secret talks...
And even if u are married you can make your wife your best friend
Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Bola146(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's good to marry your best friend, no lies no secret. So that you can be on the same page

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by harrwix(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ensure you share same interest and views with your gf or wife to be.... else you might wish you remained single

(1) (Reply)

. / Freaky House Party. If Interested / Is It Normal Sniffing My Pant All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.