Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs (14956 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Lagos Bye-Elections: INEC Delivers Non-Sensitive Materials To LGAs / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by fergie001: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Edo State said it has received non-sensitive materials for the September 19 governorship election in the state.

The Public Affairs Officer of INEC in the state, Tina Obamogie, said in an interview with The PUNCH that the materials had been distributed to the 18 Local Government Areas ahead of the election.

She also disclosed that the commission would use the 2019 voters register for the election which has 2, 210, 334 registered voters, adding that due to the COVID-19 pandemic there would be no distribution of unclaimed Permanent Voters Cards.

No fewer than 14 political parties will be participating in the election.

She said, “We have taken receipt of non-sensitive materials and we have distributed them to the respective LGAs.

“There are 483, 868 unclaimed Permanent Voters Card, but due to the ongoing scourge of coronavirus pandemic, this is not the period to distribute PVCs. Anything that has to do with the collection is not done this period because of COVID-19.

“We had the intention to distribute before the lockdown but we are considering the safety of lives this period. For that reason, we would rely on the 2019 voters register which has 2, 210, 334 registered voters.”

https://punchng.com/edo-inec-distributes-non-sensitive-materials-to-18-lgas/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by JAOS(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
ok
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by sapientia(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Give people their card to vote

Don’t bring up covid-19 only when it suits your laziness

11 Likes

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by SmartProf(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
In Naija elections, the votes doesn't matter as much as the counting...Most times you rarely get what you want after marriage and elections, so good luck to the people of Edo

3 Likes

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by osamz007: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
THE GAME DON START

THIS IS NOT TIME TO DISTRIBUTE PVC BUT IT'S TIME TO SHARE MATERIALS

I DEY SMELL WAYO AND CUNNY CUNNY

7 Likes

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok ,who go settle them?
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Simplyleo: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why in only Edo state?

So when will they distribute these materials to LGAs in Enugu, Anambra, Abia and Imo state?

Abi INEC no know say na those places be the strongholds of Obaseki?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Edopesin: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
The way obaseki will lose will be like film lmao

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Elimariner(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Slawormir: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
He don set like this o

I go for run this inec ad-hoc work o for this election
But Better money nor dey

I run am last year presidential election... Inec tear me Apo 2 position
The money too small...after everything a real niggarrr was not able to get up to a hundred thousand naira
Fuckkk shit

A big shout out to Nkechi (Apo 1) , opeyemi ( apo VP), Kelvin ( Apo 3) and our sluggish niggarrr Maxwell ( po)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by gunners160(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
These useless set of people are planning on conducting election and yet they are putting us on lock down all in the name of corona. They make funny rules which does not favour us and yet one mumu some where will say schools should not open
Anybody that will come online again and say schools should not open all in the name of corona will have me to contend with. Before u ask me if I am a school teacher ; "No" neither nor am I a student
This nonsense hypocrisy must stop

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by tesppidd: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Judgement day looms, that day is inevitable.

PDP with Kola and his big mouth have been hurting Obaseki's chances by flexing muscle with APC.

All this bragging and shoulder raising with Wike and co would only make the Federal forces more desperate to take Edo state for APC.
It wouldn't be a new thing in Nigeria if certain top APC officials even without the input of Buhari decide to give INEC a matching order to deliver Edo.
Na new thing for Naija? Worst thing is to wail for 1 week and then keep quiet.
Heaven has never fallen and it will not start falling with Edo.

Edo is easy to rig. Edo is neither Rivers nor Akwa Ibom nor Abia nor Enugu, where PDP is overwhelmingly as strong as 80 percent to 20 percent.

The geography of Edo which places it as South South is what is deceiving these wailers.
Edo is maximum 60 percent PDP and 40 percent APC.
60 max!
Making it a fertile ground and perfect rigging "specimen"

APC will win Edo and Ize Iyanmu will be declared winner.

In-fact I already see Kola Olabodiyan rejecting the results and calling on INEC to cancel the election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Limperator(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
I will vote this time around...
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
E dn happen this Edo election go sweet die...since we no fil go watch film for cinema, na this one we go watch.

Hope make PDP do well o make APC no do wetin dem do for Ekiti, Kano, Kogi & Imo states.

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Manofvalor1: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Already? for election wey wan happen for september? this election go yakpata,e go thick like ogbolor.Na better action film like game of thrones e go be.
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by money121(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by LandMann: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Ruggedniggaone: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
OK ojoro don start.
covid-19 didnt stop APC from conducting direct primary and it will not stop inec from conducting election in September where much people will gather to cast their votes than at inec office where few people will go and collect their PVC
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by mlkraj(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Do you want to design beautiful 3D logo(s) for business like those�

Then grab this free application on the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ReactGA.ThreeDLogoDesigner

Its lite(just 17mb), free,fast and easy to use with embedded tutorials.

Don't forget to give a 5* rating with a good review after download

Also don't forget to share it with ur friends.

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Openbusiness3: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
OK!!! NEW WEEK PROMO:: Buy 30 and get 1 free + 10% Discount
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by VoiceofReal(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Giving parties awareness to start the bribery SMH
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by Dididrumz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by XXLMANDIGO: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
I really don't trust INEC in this election but God's will should come to pass.
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by EdCure: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
osamz007:
THE GAME DON START
THIS IS NOT TIME TO DISTRIBUTE PVC BUT IT'S TIME TO SHARE MATERIALS
I DEY SMELL WAYO AND CUNNY CUNNY
Too many people will be disenfranchised.
They are even supposed to register new voters.

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by visijo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
lions full everywhere but me na Daniel�.

She say na 69 but I call am favour to favour.

Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by topresearch(f): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Already? for election wey wan happen for september? this election go yakpata,e go thick like ogbolor.Na better action film like game of thrones e go be.
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by radna2: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
My friend will u share sth b4 I involve amadioha inside dis election
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by eleko1: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
wink
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by bigfish3k: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
U distribute or not
Free and fair election is all we need
Re: Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs by chukwuibuipob: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
cool I support IZE IYANU.We Edo state youths support/believe in IZE IYANU

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.