Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka (29097 Views)

Osun Former Commissioner Omowaiye Distributes Free Fuel To Motorcycles In Ilesa / Dr. Maduka Shares Free Fuel In 21 LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by BtcAirdrop: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Mind u, no individual in Anambra state, both past and present has brought the number of infrastructures that man brought in Anambra state.
tell them!!
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Nathphil(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
OfoIgbo:
I hope Soludo knocks these niggaz out.

I need to see a tried and test technocrat governing Anambra. Not all these Keke populist moves. Anambra has gone beyond such politics. Maybe Maduka is doing this Keke thing to gain name recognition. Maybe there is more to him than this Keke move. Time will tell
Soludo has all the popularity to win however, ApGA as a party are stepping on our toes with the way they are dealing with the state currently. Every four years they will knock at the door with the slogan Nke bu Nke anyi, yet they will not caution the government to deliver the promises. Maduka is also a very successful man just like soludo, anything can happen.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
This man should save his money fa. Ddm go chop u dry o and vote someone else

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Cti28(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
In future, the news emanating from Anambra State will be like: " Tricycle popularly known as Keke na pep have been banned in the three major cities in Anambra State. This is as a result of the traffic gird lock they posed and to enable free flow of traffic. In addition, it will make these Cities look like what is obtainable in a mordern city setting..... ...."
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Nathphil(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:
This one upgraded from kerosene to PMS, that's a great one, Tinubu is responsible for this backwardness in the south east grin shocked shocked
which backwardness if i may ask, so those that collected food as pallaitive dey backward abi, mind you dis is just palliative as if you live in dubia.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by chanseroo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
That is what we anticipate.
Pick an online lesson today. Free.
Personalized Lessons
On the Justlearn platform, each lesson is personalized. Our teachers focus on their students' needs and wishes. Lessons at Justlearn are one-on-one, therefore customized for your language level. You can always talk sincerely with your teacher and ask them if you have any doubts.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by AureliusWolf: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
"Litany of gratitude" Alex, your articles are always poorly written and a joke.
Imagine, with the credentials this Doctor has been peddling, he is also sharing petrol grin the man has turned to a typical Nigerian politician with nothing to offer, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by pasol4real(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:
This one upgraded from kerosene to PMS, that's a great one, Tinubu is responsible for this backwardness in the south east
your useless acclaimed master n god Tinubu keeps stealing your money n will never give you anything in return, not even akara like your fellow afonja governors have been doing.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by morris477(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ibo amaka
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:
after exhausting the fuel, e go remain you and ur destiny again
Very sad reality
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by menix(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm..
Well if the pictures are anything to go by, this thread is a fat Lie..

Bikes don't run in awka, except u re talking of places like Nibo/Nise..
Secondly, Awka tricycles logo numbers are painted in blacks...

Pls we should stop feeding people with lies..

Thank u...

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by mamatwiny(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
OfoIgbo:
I hope Soludo knocks these niggaz out.

I need to see a tried and test technocrat governing Anambra. Not all these Keke populist moves. Anambra has gone beyond such politics. Maybe Maduka is doing this Keke thing to gain name recognition. Maybe there is more to him than this Keke move. Time will tell

Go and read up about DR Godwin Maduka cos it seems you don't know about him. Anambra is blessed with human resources. This guy owns a hospital in the USA whose annual budget is more than that of Anambra state. He single handedly transformed his community Nkerefi to Umuchukwu. See roads, state of art hospitals etc. I believe PDP in searching for a match for Soludo begged him to come back and take the position. He is as seasoned and exposed as Soludo if not more as well as being backed up by cash in foreign currency.Soludo is no match. I pity Soludo, he is just unlucky. Now that Anambra ppl wanted to give him power, a superior person entered the stage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin_Maduka

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by eleko1: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin my pipu and Eba plus ikpeazu Egusisoup, kerosine and now free petroleum.Aftelection,nah to chase these okada/keke riders go village
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
hisgrace090:
Dr Maduka the man with large heart, kudos!

oboy see shine eye !

can anyone guess how long it will take for the state treasury to disappear with this one in power

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
mamatwiny:

Go and read up about DR Godwin Maduka cos it seems you don't know about him. Anambra is blessed with human resources. This guy owns a hospital in the USA whose annual budget is more than that of Anambra state. He single handedly transformed his community Nkerefi to Umuchukwu. See roads, state of art hospitals etc. I believe PDP in searching for a match for Soludo begged him to come back and take the position. He is as seasoned and exposed as Soludo if not more as well as being backed up by cash in foreign currency.Soludo is no match. I pity Soludo, he is just unlucky. Now that Anambra ppl wanted to give him power, a superior person entered the stage.

new zombies every where

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Onepeople: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
We don't need this type of governor's again in Nigeria what we want is leaders with vision not palliative sharing leaders after tomorrow we back on the streets begging.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
AlexReports:
AWKA IN JOYOUS ATMOSPHERE, AS DR. GODWIN MADUKA KEKE-PALLI INITIATIVE HITS THE STATE CAPITAL.

By: Onwurah Chinonso Anthony (Equity Lawyer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-th6kb078

Today in Awka, it was litany of gratitude and encomium as Dr. Godwin Maduka foundation visited the state capital to continue with the Keke- palli initiative gifting liters of petrol to tricycle operators(Keke riders).

The program designed to reach out to the most vulnerable group in the society aims to cushion the hardship caused by corona virus.

Recall that for the past 4 months, world economy, including Nigeria has remained in shock and this has made life hard and tough for the vulnerable groups including tricycle operators.

Dr. Godwin Maduka who has been in the business of helping humanity, has been reaching out to our people whose means of livelihood are badly hit by this pandemic through his Foundation.

Recently, he distributed bags of rice to all the 182 communities in Anambra state, also reached out to widows by assisting them with funds to keep up.

Keke palli is a post lockdown program designed to directly touch the most vulnerable group in our society directly through their businesses. Apart from Keke operators, other businesses within that category will subsequently be captured, SMEs inclusive.

In response to the good gestures, the keke operators expressed profound happiness as they continued to thank Dr. Maduka and prayed God to bless him richly.

Stay Safe Umunnem!!!

Always maintain all the Covid-19 rules; regularly wash your hands with water and soap, wear your face masks, maintain social distancing etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1llTMWukS1U
/
Good move!

But it is sad seeing new entrants into politics playing the same old "stomach infrastructure" that we all hate to love.

There are people who live all their lives in Nigeria that distributed many items during election years and they lost out.

Dr. Maduka (if he is serious about the gubernatorial election) should distance himself from these charlatans and leeches
who are making it seem like "business as usual". He started on a good note from his town but the way he is going
with his campaign leaves much to be desired.

He should show people what he is bringing differently to the table instead of reducing himself to the same old gimmick that his
possible opponents have mastered. The impact of his philanthropism is not felt beyond his town in Orumba South L.G.A.
Anambra South senatorial district (if it is by rotation) is comprised of these L.G.As :Ihiala, Nnewi North, Nnewi South, Orumba South, Orumba North, Aguata and Ekwusigo. He has a very tough battle ahead of him. I don't think he will win the primary...not with the way he is going about it.

/
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by comodo: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
2023 don dey reach....He dey learn work Okezie Ikpeazu
Anambra is 2021
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Enoch07: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
allen113:
human beings are funny creature, so because of fuel that keke carry maduka photo cover Ifeanyi Uba name way give am the keke.
you see am too!! LOL

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by ubox: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
AureliusWolf:
Imagine, with the credentials this Doctor has been peddling, he is also sharing petrol grin the man has turned to a typical Nigerian politician with nothing to offer, what a shame.
I'm so sure one of his advisors brought this up grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Longman8: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let those dat give back to the society.recieve their own rewards both here on earth and in heaven. Thumb Dr Maduka.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by EgusiSoup: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
eleko1:
grin my pipu and Eba plus ikpeazu Egusisoup, kerosine and now free petroleum.Aftelection,nah to chase these okada/keke riders go village

undecided
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by omenka(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
From kerosene to petrol. This man has learnt well from the kerosene merchant. cheesy cheesy

They'd sell their votes for two litres of gasoline and later start crying in our ears when shit hits the fan.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by MozB: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
See people snappping with handbills already. Nigeria will never have sense. Every now and then politicians keep using us.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by kingthreat(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
He must be vying for politics soon. Igbos should endorse him as a presidential candidate.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by doggedfighter(f): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2020
AureliusWolf:

Blame his handlers !
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Dicta18: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2020
mamatwiny:

Shut up
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by NGpatriot: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Typical village activities.

smh..
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by ofiko123(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one.. Kudos to Dr maduka..
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2020
What's this man up to?
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by OfoIgbo: 3:51am On Jul 06, 2020
mamatwiny:

Arthur Eze is definitely richer than Maduka, but that doesn't mean I should prefer Arthur to him.

Leadership is a craft. I still prefer Soludo, if Maxima's only justification for vying for office is that he built some amenities for his hometown.

First of all I know Soludo will be better than Peter Obi and Obiano put together. He is a visionary and that is what we want at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.