Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live (24902 Views)

Community Shield: Leicester Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 29th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by betx07: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omo boy, very few people get the LIVER to predict this kind game, but trust me plenty people ticket done enter POOL, so that gives you what??

Pls don't leave me......

6 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by EagleNest(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Southampton was so disciplined in all department.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by donoro(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm sure that bald fraud will need another 500m to fix his defense cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by BtcAirdrop: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:
lol see PARAmeter
Choose wisely Sha
now you're talking, but gambling is never a wise choice to make bro... That sh#t is like the biggest mistake anyone can make..... Run!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by obonujoker(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

By winning the EPL back to back with 198 points and breaking loads of records at City. Clearing almost all domestic trophies along the way. Na wa.

C'mon, is he the first to win the EPL , or win it back to back?? Mtcheeew...

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

It was a pretty good game for both sides. Southampton sat deep to graduatekk our play but we still created loads.

Good game without some key playerł""s from the start. Shows our depth and howłk"l promising the team is.

Eric Garcia is amazing by the way.
Saka!!!

If na me tell this thing, wetin u go tell me?

But really, City played well. If a team like Southampton scores first, they defend with their all.

Would have been a different case with Aston Villa
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Xbolmax: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Man shitty grin
Winning Liverpool got into their head.
Overrated club
Man shitty fans take your frustration away don't quote me undecided

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Vyzz: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
My Dibia just texted me on Whatsapp He said Southampton Will Win This Match

Can I know your dibịa

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by chanseroo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is an interesting match.
You are welcome to our Personalized Lessons.
On the Justlearn platform, each lesson is personalized. Our teachers focus on their students' needs and wishes. Lessons at Justlearn are one-on-one, therefore customized for your language level. You can always talk sincerely with your teacher and ask them if you have any doubts.

Click the link at the signature
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by openmine(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
donoro:
I swear that statement they make me laff grin grin people we dey use 20 points pass
Pepe sef get mind say since dem don win Liverpool, they can win the UCL!
Imagine these local champions way be perenial UCL quarterfinalists! grin grin

Cityfirstborn will say VAR was not in their favour or the players are 'formless'! grin grin
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by donoro(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin where are those 3 city fans here grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
hkidola00:
lolz,i agree with d other guyz, dis Barça team playing can't beat Yellow Submarine
hope u checking scores??
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by openmine(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
So the people's premier league player of the year could not bail out his misfiring team against a generously goal letting team like Southampton!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by openmine(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
donoro:
grin grin grin where are those 3 city fans here grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Tjiaz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
PureGoldh:

Sure thing...Next season go be Real warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Liverpool just dey lucky dx season

liverpool ;ead other teams with 23point gap, you calling that lucky, smh you are just bias give credit to the team for once.

8 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Bluffly: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
alekside:
na luck make dem gap city with 20 points?
See this one. Luck or consistency with hard work. What makes you think its luck in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by hkidola00(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
hope u checking scores??
it still halftime
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by bigcee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
manuel4real:
Man City don kill person here ooo,my neighbor don faint,the guy stake 10k to win 100k...city don kill my neighbor
Lwkmd grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Swagahyk(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

By winning the EPL back to back with 198 points and breaking loads of records at City. Clearing almost all domestic trophies along the way. Na wa.

For the records, I'm quoting this
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by laykman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hey guys! Please check out my new podcast ���

[Podcast]Host: Humblztoner – Everything Life Podcast Featuring Blacksugar

https://sugarvibes.ng/4776/trending/podcasthost-humblztoner-everything-life-podcast-featuring-blacksugar/
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
obonujoker:

C'mon, is he the first to win the EPL , or win it back to back?? Mtcheeew...

Guardiola is the first to win the EPL title back to back with 198 points and clearing almost all domestic trophies along the way. No one has ever done it before.

Finito.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
hkidola00:
it still halftime
leemao
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by obonujoker(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Guardiola is the first to win the EPL title back to back with 198 points and clearing almost all domestic trophies along the way. No one has ever done it before.

Finito.

All these 198 points is bull shits

1. Is he the first to win the EPL
2. Is he the first to win it back to back
3. Is he the first to win domestic trophies
4. Is he the first coach to win the EPL with City??

8 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
My Dibia just texted me on Whatsapp
He said Southampton Will Win This Match
How I wish believed you and stake my 1k?

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
obonujoker:

All these 198 points is bull shits

1. Is he the first to win the EPL
2. Is he the first to win it back to back
3. Is he the first to win domestic trophies
4. Is he the first coach to win the EPL with City??

Guardiola is the first to win with such margin over two seasons. It is not the same as winning EPL. It took close to perfection performances over the course of the season.

Doing such and claiming most domestic trophies is the first of its kind. Not the same as winning domestic trophies.

This is not just about City but a historic record in the whole of the EPL.

Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by zaralady: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Godsage:

Make e clean pass holyspirit, we no dey buy grin..

You dey rubbish football for football thread

Atleast I got your attention wink wink grin cheesy
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by openmine(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2020
sherylbakky:
You are right, but seriously I guess it's cos those guys were still full of celebration den, they'v drank, eaten so much, and all sorts....I don't believe it's gonna repeat itself soon tho
Yeah you are right!
Same thing happened to mancity when they won liverpool in the league cup 2016.....a week later,liverpool hosted mancity in a premiership clash and beat them 3-0!
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by ofiko123(m): 2:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one Manchester city..
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Minemrys: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2020
PureGoldh:

Sure thing...Next season go be Real warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Liverpool just dey lucky dx season
na wetin una talk last season oh. 'if liverpool no win league this season, them no go ever win am again if VAR come". Forget the buying of playerz, team work, familiarity, union is what is needed.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Minemrys: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2020
abeliver:
Forget 3rd or 4th,

United will finish 2nd #GGMU
na so una go hype una selves finish. Mtcheww. Very lousy club.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live by Minemrys: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2020
PureGoldh:

Let's watch how it goes bro.

Man City scores more than Liverpool.

It's just that Liverpool dey get luck win matches....check the goal difference
oh really? How c0me they have same goal difference presently? They came close recently with the 4 nil win. Check the stats. It's n0t by scoring multiple goals in a match, it's about scoring and seeing the match out. Those multiple goals this seas0n has affectd them than helped. It draws on ur team unwantd attenti0n and makes teams m0re defensive against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs. Manchester United (1 - 1) On 24th August 2014 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 / Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 6th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.