Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,900 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

“rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra (589 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by Royalhignness: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian songstress, Emma Chukwugoziam Obi popularly known by her stage name, Emma Nyra has blasted people who are rejoicing over the arrest of alleged fraudster, Hushpuppi.

Embattled Nigerian socialite, Hushpuppi who now faces a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in a US federal prison after being extradited from Dubai to the United States.

According to the singer, people who are happy over the socialite’s downfall will not be getting any richer from his predicament.

She wrote,

A lot of people are happy about what happened to Hushpuppi because he was oppressing them on social media. The truth is that rejoicing in his downfall is not gonna put money in your pocket. I’m tired of reading about someone else’s downfall. Let me jeje hustle my own.

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/rejoicing-in-hushpuppis-downfall-will-not-put-fund-in-your-pocket-emma-nyra/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by XXLMANDIGO: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
The useless lady think he didn't do bad since her boyfriends and Sugar Daddies and the other guys she is frolicking with are armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers.

Hushpuppy should have envisage all he is going through and rightly deserve whatever predicament he is facing right now ,and even the more to come.

His type makes 9 to 5 workers looks useless, hopeless and unambitious. I have got no pity for him.

1 Like

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by GboyegaD(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
I am not sure people are celebrating his downfall however, the way some people react to post sometimes might suggest it though. I wish there haters the best of their lives.
Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by hisgrace090: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
No, people are just rejoicing because the man making many to shed tears or even commit suicide have been apprehend.

This indeed is freedom to many.

No sane man allow the lion to roam the street with Human's.

1 Like

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
are funds gonna enter people's pockets by CRYING over his downfall?!

abeg shattap there and let Nigerians have their own opinion, just like you had yours (and no funds go enter your pocket either)!

2 Likes

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by ProtectMyMoney: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
She wrote,

A lot of people are happy about what happened to Hushpuppi because he was oppressing them on social media. The truth is that rejoicing in his downfall is not gonna put money in your pocket. I’m tired of reading about someone else’s downfall. Let me jeje hustle my own.

[b]One less Fraudster on the street prevents people from losing their money thereby putting money in their pocket.

This lady seems like an accomplice.
Seems Hushpuppi was shining her Congo secretly.
Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by Realadey(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
This one is without brain,imagine spewing this trash. May be she is an accomplice. But no one is happy with a man committing such a huge fraud and still show it off,like the stupid politicians do in Naija today. Let's stop celebrating criminals and see how better the world will be

2 Likes

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by etrange: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
When a thief is caught on your street, do you get sad or happy? Or maybe you don't care if he made away with the stolen items provided it's not your house that is burgled.

I don't know the motives behind everyone's comments but on a general note, people have every reason to be happy when someone who constitutes pains to others is down. I sympathise with the innocent people who had him as a loved one but saying I'm not happy a thief is caught would only make me a crime apologist.

3 Likes

Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by babakb: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
I am not sure people are celebrating his downfall however, the way some people react to post sometimes might suggest it though. I wish there haters the best of their lives.

I am celebrating his downfall, he should rot in jail.
Re: “rejoicing In Hushpuppi’s Downfall Will Not Put Fund In Your Pocket” – Emma Nyra by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have always stated that an average Nigerian is a potential criminal just like most Nigerians don't understand simple economics. On both theories, I've been proven right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Signs Endorsement Deal With Oppo, See Video / Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy Tells Laycon What To Do About Erica / Bbnaija: Is Ozo’s Hand In Nengi’s Pants So Soon? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.