Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

FG Moves To End Dstv's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To End Dstv's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians (162 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Moves To End Dstv's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians by Jadsy01(f): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: FG Moves To End Dstv's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians by Realadey(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na today Dem know?
Re: FG Moves To End Dstv's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians by tungamaje: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2020
I have always maintained that our politicians would have forced the Nigerian Discos to meter all homes if they were foreigners. Is it because Multichoice is a foreign company that's why the government is concerned they are cheating its citizens? Why are they then powerless against the Discos? Startimes used to be my favourite channel until I decided to stop subscribing due to lack of electricity. It has the potential of competing with Multichoice had there been steady light in Nigeria. The FG should first move against the Discos

(1) (Reply)

36 Govs Seek To Block NULGE From Joining Suit On NFIU Regulation / COVID-19, Politicians And The Race To Destroy A Nation. / Video Of Northern Groups Protest Against Petrol Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.