Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? (301 Views)

See What Obidients Did To A Federal Minister On Twitter / President Tinubu, Invite Prof. Barth Nnaji To Be The Federal Minister Of Power. / See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
This forum is full of people criticising and attacking 'our leaders', including President Buhari for corruption, stealing, looting, etc etc.

A nation of fingerpointers.

Ok Let's focus on YOU, personally, for once.

After all, as you point a finger, 4 point back at you.

If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'Chop' money?

A simple Yes or No would do.

Many thanks in anticipation of your responses.

If you are a regular govt critic, and you DON'T respond to this question posed, you are a coward and a thief, and a hypocrite worthy of the hottest reaches of hell.

Simple Yes or No, pls...
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
I won't.

1 Like

Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Openbusiness3: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
NO! Believe it or not, I WON'T CHOP. My salary and other benefits is ok for me, and if the benefits sef is too much, I will ask them to cut it down. What do I want to be doing with convoy of 10 cars as a minister? These are the kinds of questions we need to ask ourselves. But the thing is corruption has eaten so deep into the system, that integrity is viewed as abnormal. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I won't.

Thank you sir.
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:
NO! Believe it or not, I WON'T CHOP.

Thanks. I appreciate your candid response.

2 Likes

Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Maxmilliano111: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol

I have a friend
He said corruption is in every Nigerian....
He said if he should become the president of Nigeria today its either he loots the money legally or illegally
Lol weird right..... I also tried to ask him what he meant by looting legally...

Mhen his response was he would plant almost all his families into one or two big positions.
Imagine the mentality,....
I didnt really blame him cos thats how it has been in this country.. our past leaders have really dented our good side
We the youths really need rigid orientations...
I repeat rigid orientation!!!!
And as for me NOPE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by slimfit1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
There is nothing to chop. If you are smart you will turn that position in a position that will uplift the country from the position we are in right now. So many positions that can boost our economy Power alone. I make sure we have solar power companies factories, use other means to generate power. I'll first name and shame those enjoying seeing us in darkness.

Proverbs 13:     

11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.     

12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Nigerian pastors don't preach about this.
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by toplinetrtrend: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
Lol

I have a friend
He said if he should become the president of Nigeria today its either he loots the money legally or illegally
Lol weird right..... I also tried to ask him what he meant by looting legally...

Mhen his response was he would plant almost all his families into one or two big positions.
I didnt really blame him cos thats how it has been in this country.. our past leaders have really dented our good side
And as for me NOPE!!!

Many of the youths are bunch of idiots.

They are busy supporting one corrupt politician or the other.

Yorubas will support corrupt Yoruba politicians

Igbos will support corrupt Igbo politicians

Northerners will support corrupt northern politicians.

They believe every Yoruba must worship corrupt Yoruba politicians and that every Igbo must worship corrupt Igbo politicians.

They believe that anyone who doesn't support their preferred corrupt politician is automatically from another tribe.

It shows clearly that Nigerian youths are more interested in tribalism, religion and political party difference than in progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by bottlewater1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
oga what did you mean by chop money?

if you are hungry and broke go and work

it is this mentality of chopping people carry into politics that is wrecking the country

if we don't change this mentality this country will become unbearable

responsible people go into politics to protect their wealth and not to steal
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
bottlewater1:
oga what did you mean by chop money?

if you are hungry and broke go and work

it is this mentality of chopping people carry into politics that is wrecking the country

if we don't change this mentality this country will become unbearable

responsible people go into politics to protect their wealth and not to steal

Use your brain to understand the point of this thread.

It's not that hard.
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by bottlewater1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
Lol

I have a friend

And as for me NOPE!!!

I think we can start an intellectual revolution that will bring Renaissance to this country
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow...So few responses so far (apart from this dunderhead above).

Incredible.

Where are all the forum warriors, disgruntled elements, and anti-Buhari agitators?

One would have thought they would have been queuing up here to register their absolute incorruptibility.
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Drsnives(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
liers
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by bottlewater1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rossikki:
This forum is full of people criticising and attacking 'our leaders', including President Buhari for corruption, stealing, looting, etc etc.

A nation of fingerpointers.

Ok Let's focus on YOU, personally, for once.

After all, as you point a finger, 4 point back at you.

If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'Chop' money?

A simple Yes or No would do.

Many thanks in anticipation of your responses.

If you are a regular govt critic, and you DON'T respond to this question posed, you are a coward and a thief, and a hypocrite worthy of the hottest reaches of hell.

Simple Yes or No, pls...

oh sorry op I didn't check properly before replying your trash

I think you seriously lack manners

you should note that people online on nairaland maybe old enough to be your father

it's a sign of respect that make people contribute to your opinion and not because anyone deserve it and if you feel that a comment does not correlate you can politely draw the attention

add that to your Brian so that you can have reasonable people around you
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by bottlewater1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rossikki:
Wow...So few responses so far (apart from this dunderhead above).

Incredible.

Where are all the forum warriors, disgruntled elements, and anti-Buhari agitators?

One would have thought they would have been queuing up here to register their absolute incorruptibility.

dragging my reputation with you on nairaland is like fighting with a pig

if any of your family members have attainted my level you won't come here asking who will not steal people money and out of here
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Any response from those with an IQ over -2?
Re: If YOU Were Made A Federal Minister Today, Would YOU 'chop'? by Rossikki: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Still waiting... cool

(1) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-iyamu, Denies Pouring Acid On A Student During His Undergraduate Days / Former Kogi Senator, Dino Melaye Mocks Magu After Removal As EFCC Boss (VIDEO) / Secret Files: Britain's Complicity In The Nigerian/biafran Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.