Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love (550 Views)

Oyebanji Preaches Love, Unity And Patience At Ekiti Thanksgiving Service / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / JUST IN!!! Rep Speaker, Gbajabiamila Visits Sen. Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by Metrix147: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has felicitated with his mum, Eunice Uzor Kalu, popularly known as Odi Uko Na Mba as she marks her birthday.

The senator representing Abia North in a chat with ABN TV on Sunday expressed gratitude to God for keeping his mother alive to see the children she raised become prominent in the society.

Describing her as a strong woman both in the service and in politics, Kalu said his mother Eunice Uzor Kalu is a source of inspiration to many.

The federal lawmaker observed that his mother devotes all she has to the service of community and humanity at large.

"We give thanks to God. Let Him alone be praised. To the people praying for our family, those praying for our Senatorial District, those praying for our state and those who are praying for our country, we are most grateful" he said.

Kalu underlined that Abia state, Ndigbo and the country in general needs love to develop, decrying what he called too much hatred in the system.

He further prayed God to remove some of the knowledge He gave to Nigerians and replace it with love.

"The hatred in the system is so much. The greed is so much. The corruption is so much. People should use this my mother's birthday to reflect love. They should love one another. This is what I was taught in the primary, secondary, and tertiary institution" he emphasized.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/sen-kalu-celebrates-mums-birthday-preaches-love/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by DaddyRochie1642: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
I Just Showed This Orji Uzor Kalu's Birthday Message To The Mallam Selling Suya Beside My Place, Immediately After Reading Orji Uzor Kalu's Message, The Mallam Became So Happy and Declared Free Suya For Everyone grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by fergie001: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy birthday, Mother Excellency, Chief (Dr)Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu
Executive Governor of Abia State (1999-2009)
BCA that year...
Re: Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by Macphenson: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by Bodexman(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:
Hmmmm

We wish her a happy birthday.

My mum & dad will also see me become someone to be reckoned with in their lifetime in Jesus name....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Celebrates Mum’s Birthday, Preaches Love by GuyWise101(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nne Orji, the mother wey dey cook better jazz for im son.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Kaduna Women Protest Naked / Cultism And Thuggery: Onaiwu Charges RCCG To Denounce Ize-iyamu / COVID-19 Scare: Some Guests Decline Invitation To PMB Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.