Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl (268 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl by informationNaija: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Facebook user Chimelum Ajanma has shared his encounter with an owl after church service,he wrote
''I have heard much about owl and evil creatures,i have studied there nature and the bad features they represent but haven't seen any in reality until today..
After church service I came across this Owl...i tried different means for it to move out and return to wherever it came from but it refused,I called the attention of people who cameforth and said its an Evil owl and you barely see owl during the day unless it has an urgent agenda,we managed to catch it after several trials and we got it burnt..

No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.
https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/3979176105488205/?app=fbl

Re: Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl by informationNaija: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
More

Re: Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
The owl come hustle for food..nothing much.
Re: Facebook User Shares Horrific Encounter With An Owl by mamaafrik(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Una burnt it because of why ,imagine say God self con petrol con burn una too,no be odd be dat grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Black Americans Think Of Africans As Inferior"- Twitter User @mrodanz / Latest: How To Get 2.5GB For N250 / Beautiful Talent (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.