Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father (60793 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Meets With Traditional Rulers And IMC Chairmen Over Security / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father by NORSYK(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2020
delpee:

Really? He can read and write at least. WASC is the minimum qualification I think.

Lol, he can read to some extent, but can't write nor speak properly, and it's a shame to us the Imolites that a semi illiterate is ruling over a state with the highest number of professors in Nigeria
Re: Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father by Torie8(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
villagecraft:
Boy In Viral Video Adopted By Gov. Uzodimma Meets His Foster Father In Church

Today, I was joined in church by my adopted son, Oluomachi Opara.

It is our first physical meeting as Father and Son and I am glad to welcome this newest member of my family.

Oluoma reminds me so much of my life trajectory. At some point in our lives, all we bear in us is just the seed of destiny. How we wake up to the promptings and realization of our dreams remains the greatest miracle of growth only God can explain.

I restated my commitment to the welfare of Oluoma, and urged him to always take the path of prayer both for me and his biological parents.

Naturally, he found a perfect space amidst the Imo State Government house choir. He has not earned this by his place as my son, but by the merit of his God-given talent.

Congratulations Son. May you continue to sing praises to the Lord.

No matter how little, we must continue to live a life of charity, as that is one way of pleasing our maker.

Our Lord Jesus Christ admonishes, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers (and sisters) of mine, you did for me." - Matthew 25:40.

Happy Sunday Ndị Imo ibe m.

Sen. Hope Uzodimma
Governor, Imo State.
Just imagine how a church is made of gold but schools and hospitals are rotting away. What a country?
Re: Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father by amliftedhigher: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Hope Uzodinma best imo Governor

Best South East Governor by far

This is how to inspire Ndigbo youths to greatness

Efulefu like you. Ewu
Re: Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father by Elijahnonso1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have always hold the view that Gov. Hope Uzodinma is for the better Imo. Governor Uzodinma started well, he is doing well we pray you sustain your style of leadership.

But remember Igbo should be first in your policies and progammes.

Congratulations and welcome to the first family in the heartland of the Eastern Region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.