Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Family Section, Let's Talk About Life Issues As It Affects Our Marriages!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section, Let's Talk About Life Issues As It Affects Our Marriages!! (192 Views)

Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Section, Let's Talk About Life Issues As It Affects Our Marriages!! by lifeissues2020(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello Fellow Nairalanders in Family Section,

Trust you had a great and fun-filled weekend! Welcome to Life Issues With Akhaze! Its great to be in the Family section of Nairaland. I'm Akhaze, a Lover of God, Teacher of God's Word, Encourager and Counsellor. I have a burning God-given passion and calling to help people make the right choices in your Relationships, Marriage, Finance and Career.

I offer online and offline counselling for youths, singles and married couples on diverse issues of life, with the Bible as a strong and sure foundation. Henceforth, I shall be creating threads and posting lots of videos on diverse topics in Relationships, Marriage, Finance and Career that will surely bless and transform your lives. From time to time, I will also be posting quotes and brief articles. Since this is Family section, I have a lot of content (visual and written) that will help you make the best choices in your marriages and homes.

Always feel free to openly or privately ask questions, make comments, give constructive criticisms where necessary, on matters arising from the diverse media (video, quotes, articles) that would be posted OR on some dilemma you or your loved ones may find themselves in.

On this main thread, I will be posting quotes regularly and answering questions generally WHILE for new videos on diverse topics, I will be creating entirely new threads for them. Thus, it would be nice for you to FOLLOW me in order to keep up with new videos. I should also insert links to the video threads in this main thread!

Come along with me on this journey to help you take the right steps and the best choices in life ALWAYS! I believe we all shall learn a lot from each other. FOLLOW AND WATCH OUT FOR THIS MONIKER!

Welcome to my world!

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Signs That It’s Time To Change Your Mindset / How To Spot A Bad Mattress / Jean Odney Alexandre Found - Family Said Missing Person Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.