Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud (29458 Views)

Court Convicts Abdulrasheed Maina Of N2billion Pension Fraud Charges / Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
Ibos don't steal. They are saintly. Uzodimma is acting the script of his master, bullion van. We can not be deceived.

Nonsense Lagos Ibadan news.
THAT'S WHY YOU ABBADONED YOUR LAND TO COME AND DEVELOPE LAGOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Some people collecting pension since 1976,are they Methuselah?.
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by CCC2(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2020
The figure does not add up to 300Million Sir Supreme Court Governor

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Austino50: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2020
I
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Naijboy: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
The story is about SOUTH EAST. Let that stick.
Ok! South West are saints.
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by ukukaegbu(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2020
ntyce:

Direct the question to yourself....

Amount being received monthly/annually...

Since it's monthly, multiply by 12 and tell us what the annual sum should be

I wonder the kind of school you attended.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by ukukaegbu(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
SpacehubTech:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

The mentioned people combined no reach 100M but the Governor is saying they are pocketing 300M.

All na scam

Some dimwits here are telling us that what the governor stated is the monthly sum

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Billygee2u: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
VcStunner:
You see up there? yeah... right above me are the most foolish supporters of APC we share the same country with. Something as terrible as pension scam is what you have trivialised into ethnographic bias. Let me educate you a bit. In Adamawa state for example, people are employed in the LGAs who have never really known where the LGA secretariate is located. Who gets the shares? The chairman and then the councilor of each word. Is the govt aware? Absolute yes!
Now let's move back to Police pension fund saga which Maina embezzled over 2Billion naira from. Where is Maina from? Who sacked him? Who brought him back and reinstated him and gave him double promotion? Bunch of jambites like Omenka needs to be weeded off Nairaland for inciteful and hateful comments that's capable of dividing people through ethno-religious line.

You can watch the video if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HWD7KVF8U
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by ntyce(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
ukukaegbu:

Since it's monthly, multiply by 12 and tell us what the annual sum should be

I wonder the kind of school you attended.

Hear yourself
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Beetobee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
jlinkd78:
Supreme court governor doing everything possible to raise his mass appeal

Why don't you focus on the veracity and magnanimity of such claim rather than the 'purported' motive? Why do we like evading reality even when its staring boldly at us?
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Elzakzaky: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
ukukaegbu:
The total I'm seeing there is not up to N90m.

Is that governor okay?
Now we know why you always had F9 in English language
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by ridbell01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nkemtreasure:

I'm still doing my calculations to know how it got to 330m. This man remains a scam. I don't believe anything from him. Ihedioha wasn't good enough but this one na scam.
If few people were involved and have been identified, why not pay others that have been confirmed. You are owing workers 3 months salaries and you are here lying. Then you bring few members of NLC /TUC who may not even be workers in the state and may not even be executives of the association to come talk trash. Baba, na scam.
you can't understand what you are reading if your brain is blocked with one political affiliation. Remove the nonsense in your brain and read again
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by MUTERIKA(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
SimSify:

With that calculations it will be close to a Billion so how did he get 330M
Torh, maybe he will enlighten us more

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by ukukaegbu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
seborrhic:

Education has really gone to the dogs.
Even in the write up,it was boldly made clear the governor said N300m annually,now u are conjuring your own period at which the 300m was arrived at.
At least pretend to know how to read.
Or u think annually and yearly mean different things?

Don't mind those ignorant folks. They even amplify their ignorance while trying to explain nonsense.

Even the way he spelt his name shows his ignorance.
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Blackdisciple(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
hmmm pension money...
our old man's money

let d law jail their asses
these ones worst past huspuppi
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by donchynwoksgma(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Retrography(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
redsun:
Nigeria is a fraud.
Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Chynwe(f): 2:11am On Jul 07, 2020
This man has only paid salaries and pensions once after the Supreme Court abracradabra.
Instead of paying, he keeps distracting people who are interested in his rubbish government of one nonexistent scam or the other
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by akudinaobi(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2020
What stupid fraud
His calculation alone tells you that he too is a fraud , he mentioned 300 million in context while the names he published is not up to 90 million so who is a fraud here

Thank God he has mentioned there names publicly and o hope they will defend there names publicly tooquote author=tinsel post=91421205]
So you dont see any thing wrong with the fraud he mentioned?[/quote]
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by immoeezz: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by neo25(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2020
I'd prefare their pictures and names be placed on a big overhead advert bill board at Douglas and Wethdral Roads, to shame their Generations.
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by Behindthewheels: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hushpuppi gang plenty o!

pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud by geefasee: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Doubleoh7:
Just same way supreme court did their mathematics and declared you winner of an election from 4th position, so have you Mr Governor done another magical calculation with these figures and arrived at #330 million. But of course you know most people do not ask intelligent questions and will accept anything said by a politician as the truth.
the formula they used is yet to be added to mathematics. yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.