Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ (217 Views)

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ by Illustrious90: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ekiti State’s former governor, Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose, has chronicled the presidency of General Muhammadu Buhari as “accidental, deaf and dumb”.

Mr Fayose stated this in reaction to a statement by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to Buhari on Media and Publicity.

Adesina in his statement said “Buhari would have dealt with Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike and Fayose for their ‘anti-Buhari tendency’ but he chose to tolerate the duo as a father of the nation.”

However, Mr Fayose in a series of tweets on Sunday, July 5, said the President cannot even manage the affairs of his immediate family not to talk of his party and the nation.

The tweet read;

“On the comment by my brother and friend, ‪@FemAdesina‬, on the President not dealing with myself and Governor Wike, President Buhari, in my opinion is an accidental President, who is not only clueless but unconscious of happenings in his own Presidency.

“A man who can’t defend or protect his immediate family is not in anyway better than an effigy. If not, those around him won’t be talking about a President punishing serving governors or even ordinary Nigerians as if they are his servants.

“Femi Adesina, do you realize I have been quiet for a while, having concluded that Buhari’s Presidency is deaf and dumb? So don’t wake a sleeping lion so as not to be confronted with consequences you can’t contend with.”

https://www.newswheelng.com/nigeria/fayose-calls-buharis-presidency-accidental-deaf-and-dumb/

Re: Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ by hisgrace090: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Many times have to aske myself weather there is any president in aso rock because the situation of the country does not support such believe.
Re: Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ by gasparpisciotta: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
CNN...Chief Noise maker of Nigeria
Re: Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ by 360degreess(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Fayose Calls Buhari’s Presidency ‘accidental, Deaf And Dumb’ by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1)

PDP Only Interested In Edo Treasury, Says Ganduje / Colonialism Analysis By An Indian, Why UK Should Pay Reparation / I Was Cleared Of Forgery, Fraud Allegation, Paid N10.7m Compensation - Dr Steven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.