Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

America Visa Lottery Winners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / America Visa Lottery Winners (4295 Views)

Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / Visa Lottery Winners Should Believe In Themselves And Seek For Assistance / Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Visa Lottery Winners by generalM(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2011
please friends i need ur help, i recieved an email informing mee that i have won an American visa lottery that i applied for since last year and requesting a payment fee of
Re: America Visa Lottery Winners by awuf2008: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2011
If u win a visa lottery u wil not be ask to send any money. Moreso d result wil b out by May 2011. So be wise enough, so u dont b a victim of Mr. Scammer.
Re: America Visa Lottery Winners by proflynks1(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2011
general M:

please friends i need your help, i recieved an email informing mee that i have won an American visa lottery that i applied for since last year and requesting a payment fee of

if you didnt apply at all, it is scam!

if you applied n u are now asked to pay a certain sum, it's scam

Run as fast as you can, U hav been warned grin grin cheesy
Re: America Visa Lottery Winners by larablog: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
If you won the american lottery, they don't notify by email but they send the letter by post to your stated address of residence.
And they also don't ask you to pay any money.
Re: America Visa Lottery Winners by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
Get this Straight; Winners of this years lottery will be posted on the Lottery site from May 1st. so if you applied, you wont be notified by mail or post so be on the red alert from May1st 2011.
Re: America Visa Lottery Winners by manoy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2011
That is very right,keep ur special number and check the site by May 2011

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read / We Buy For You From 1688,taobao , Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria / Photos Of Nigeria Army Regular Intake In An Early Morning Jug At The NA Depot Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.