Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients (17382 Views)

Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands / COVID19 Patients Seen Shouting "Coro Coro" Playing In Isolation Centre (video) / Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by thatigboman: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
shut the hell up and stop being dumb
SIONKPO1 is from the state as u can see from his moniker.
I'm also from the state too and there is nothing like COVID19 in Cross River state.
learn to ask questions rather than being stupid
something is seriously wrong with you
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by chukel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Angelfrost:
"...Ayuk wondered why the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), was not including Cross River in its daily COVID-19 update"

This is suspiciously Funny!!! NCDC, Prof. Ayade, and Medical Doctors are just clowning around!!! grin grin grin grin grin
there is a protocol. Results must be reported to state CDC who allots an epidemiology code to each case and sends to NCDC. The state CDC under control of the commissioner of health has refused to do their own part. Reason NCDC is not reporting the cases.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
fairfora:
unfortunately, you can't even log out now because the entire system(world) is infected with virus . The next web page (country) you'd open also has virus infections due to the infected system( world)

After the system disinfect abeg hook me up
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by olaadenigeria(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
This must be the work of NCDC. They wanted to make sure all state is book as infected state. If truly Five people are tested and they are not sick or complaining, and no mysterious death in cross rivers state compared to Lagos and kano, then no Case

1 Like

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by edoairways: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Sometimes you wonder at the behavior of those who you would have presumed to know better?

This man calls himself a Professor and yet is more interested in boasting about his state being COVID19 free than in actually carrying out tests and treating the sick..

The Blackman,there's truly something wrong with the way we reason. angry
Prof Ben Ayade never boasted of his state not having covid19

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by EbenezerTriumph: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
thatigboman:
something is seriously wrong with you
you've been noticed.
keep seeking for attention jobless man
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
chukel:
there is a protocol. Results must be reported to state CDC who allots an epidemiology code to each case and sends to NCDC. The state CDC under control of the commissioner of health has refused to do their own part. Reason NCDC is not reporting the cases.

That's a shame!!! The state government had better come to grips with reality. Corona virus is very much in that state.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by farmboyy: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
[When the mumu governors is shying away from the truth? He will be responsible for any death that occured as a result of this strike.

quote author=Ekakamba post=91432670]

Some patients will pay for this strike with their lives (what they know nothing about).

Fantastic nonsense! undecided[/quote]
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
They also want to collect COVID 19 bogus allowances like their counterpart in other states. They have been missing out.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by MozB: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
The state is a very confused one. Backward in all their endeavors. Tell Ayade to go and learn from Udom

1 Like

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by michoim(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ben Ayade na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by ofiko123(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
No single case of COVID-19 in cross rivers state I don't believe it..

In other news the doctors should please suspend their strike action...
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by ofiko123(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
MozB:
The state is a very confused one. Backward in all their endeavors. Tell Ayade to go and learn from Udom

I am telling you Udom Emmanuel is really doing wonders in Akwa ibom...

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by research56: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Well, I will say the Idiots are just looking for harzard /good harzard allowance.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by research56: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
4four:
If you believe there is no corona virus in cross river then you can as well believe cross river is not part of Nigeria and crossvarians are not Nigerians
Are you from Nigeria at all?
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by 4four(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
research56:

Are you from Nigeria at all?
no, I am from China
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Grateful02(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
This news de funny.. Where are all those persons claiming "no coVid" on their head?
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by KingTom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
greaterlove001:
There's something missing here. If an NCDC accredited center has confirmed five positive cases, when has it become state Governor's responsibilities to publish or update NCDC data?
I think NCDC are the people we should be calling to order here, not the Governor.
You know you're the only person on this thread who made sense. I've been asking the same question for 2 days, why is the NCDC not publishing results from their own lab? Sometimes we need to use our brains in this country. Abi the Governor bribe them? grin
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Reelafonja(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=uchejustine post=91433881][/quote]
Chia but u wicked o
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Comedian2019: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Lol

Only if I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who has the Coronavirus.
I'm not talking of the online celebrity Covid-19 issues, o, something real... grin
I know one that was playing table Tennis grin grin grin
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Bennycollins: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
I don't get it. Does the NCDC need some approval from the state governments before reporting cases from the states? I thought they UCTH claimed some samples were directly sent to NCDC, bypassing the state team ? I feel the doctors want to be carried along in the fight against the pandemic.
AMvanquish:
What is there to hide. It's everywhere. The Governor should stop playing politics with people's health. Just humbly swallow your pride, admit and move on.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by thatigboman: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you've been noticed.
keep seeking for attention jobless man
covid denier, u are doing a great job for your useless prof
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by AMvanquish: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bennycollins:
I don't get it. Does the NCDC need some approval from the state governments before reporting cases from the states? I thought they UCTH claimed some samples were directly sent to NCDC, bypassing the state team ? I feel the doctors want to be carried along in the fight against the pandemic.

The Governor for some reason best known to him does not want to admit Corona virus has hit Calabar. And yes the state govt and NCDC have to be on the same page when it comes to reporting to sort out modalities for further prevention ,treatment and support. There is a protocol to reporting and obviously both parties are not on the same page. The Doctors themselves are watching out for theirs and patients safety.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by EbenezerTriumph: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
thatigboman:
covid denier, u are doing a great job for your useless prof
why don't you face the audio virus that is currently ravaging the south east?
Akeredolu, Okowa, Ikpeazu and Umahi have all claimed to be positive with the audio virus and they have all absconded in their duties and have gone on a honeymoon.
They all know the virus is a scam and our Honourable Professor don't want to join these scammers and play politics with people's lives.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by AmaraBea: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
the doctors are thieves, they asked the governor to accept COVID-19 palliatives by agreeing that the virus exist here so they can get their own share, but the governor refused, so they got angry and embark on strike action, what a shame!
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Jman06(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Let's take stats of the number of deaths in Cross river state hospitals now and compare it to the numbers we had prior to covid19. I believe that if covid19 is still as contagious as it is believed to be and as deadly as what we all saw in Europe and the USA, Crossriver in particular and Nigeria as a whole would have been in serious health crisis by now.

Let's learn to approach issues with all sincerity and open mindedness.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Dollypie20(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
I wonder what he stands to gain from all this shit. This is a global pandemic and no one will blame any state Governor for having Covid cases, neither is there any award or political advantage for not having any case. Why stopping NCDC from coming to the state and preventing people from being tested at the expense of their lives?
Kogi and Cross River governors need to be checked
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by defville: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
That is not true. Research before you comment. The doctors are crying out. They have many doctors that have tested positive. Those doctors are people's family. This is not a joke

flavnwokem:
After we will say politicians are crooks, the doctors want at all cost for cross river state to be officially included cos of the hazard allowances, so for them to get the money, patients will pay with their lives.
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by riczy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
I put it to u dt b4 d Gov emerged as d number one citizen of d state, dt is while in d class room, he may have vowed nt to do d dirty politics, here he is today now addressed as: Gov Ben Ayade as against d Prof. Only if We cud know y they change(monsters) wen they assume office(politics)
Re: Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients by Kennyfancy(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Doctors one cash out too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.