Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Hushpuppi Was Sentenced To 20yrs In Jail For Fraudulent Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Was Sentenced To 20yrs In Jail For Fraudulent Alone (404 Views)

Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Was Sentenced To 20yrs In Jail For Fraudulent Alone by seotraffiker(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Internet Fraud star "Ray Hushpuppi" now faces a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in a US federal prison after being extradited from Dubai to the United States.
In a statement released by the US Department of Justice, the suspected Nigerian fraudster was accused of conspiring to launder hundreds of millions of dollars from business email compromise (BEC) frauds and other scams, including schemes targeting a U.S. law firm, a foreign bank and an English Premier League soccer club.
37-year-old Raymond Abbass aka Hushpuppi made his initial U.S. court appearance on Friday, July 3rd in Chicago, and he is expected to be transferred to Los Angeles within 7 Days.
#Hushpuppi #Hushpuppifaces20years #HushpuppiArrest

Kindly Share, Like & Subscribe for more video updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpUKuJnTLZI
Re: Hushpuppi Was Sentenced To 20yrs In Jail For Fraudulent Alone by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2020
lol, finish your jail term and come and answer your call from the afore-sleeping efcc
Re: Hushpuppi Was Sentenced To 20yrs In Jail For Fraudulent Alone by etrange: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2020
It's very difficult following up with bloggers. Has he been sentenced? I know 20 years is what his crime could attract if sentenced but has the courte ruled?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Former Band Member Used My Cloth For Diabolic Purpose- Dekunle Fuji / “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye / Bbnaija Eviction - Praise Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.