Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks (1237 Views)

Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video) / COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by ApplesBiteMag: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Renowned artiste management executive and former manager of music star, D’Banj, Mr. Franklin Amudo has come out to clear air on what he knew about the controversial rape allegation involving the Afro-pop singer and a lady called Seyitan Babatayo.
In a lengthy narrative released Sunday and spotted by Apple's Bite International Magazine correspondent, Franklin explained his relationship with the lady in question and his role in the entire saga.

His full statement reads: “I have read and observed the events of the past few weeks concerning the rape allegation made by Miss Seyitan against D’banj, who I used to work with as an artiste manager. For the record, I worked with D’banj for three years and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his craft.

“I chose to be silent on the matter initially as I try as much as possible to avoid meddling in issues in the public domain. More so, I deliberately refrained from making any statement or joining issues with anyone because the narration of my involvement as contained in Miss Seyitan’s petition was as far as I was involved.

“I am, however, shocked when I was alleged to have colluded with Miss Seyitan to blackmail D’banj with the rape accusation, especially with the consequent defamation of my reputation and character by a phantom investigative journalist and other social media proxies. It has become imperative to narrate my own side of the story on the event that occurred 30th of December, 2018, at Glee Hotel, Lagos.

“On that fateful day, I invited Seyitan amongst other people to an All-White-Event at Eko Atlantic Hotel. Seyitan and I were seated in a table at this event with Ajia Mohammed and Oyinda, who are friends of D’banj.

“D’banj was billed to perform at the event and he had an accommodation for the night at Eko Atlantic Towers, the venue of the event. I had my hotel...

Continue Reading:

https://applesbite.com/dbanjs-former-manager-franklin-amudo-tells-his-side-of-story-in-seyitan-rape-saga/

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by Runjozi(m): 4:56am On Jul 06, 2020
hmmm hope she didn't spend the 100 dollars bill because if she did na evidence she chop so ohh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by 2special(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2020
I pray for the truth just like in the case of Joseph in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by OKorowanta: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
If you are a night crawler the urge for sex especially after some liquor is always different.
Their are different
People who are ready to go out of their way to cure that konji no matter what it will take.
We be men we know how dis third leg no dey hear word.
You might even have a girlfriend or wife waiting at home but night waka konji has its own special feeling.
Their are girls everywhere,some skimpily dressed, wiggling their waist to any music even a cricket sound and you might even have being attracted to a particular one dat night.
And if you neva troway your mind no go rest not to talk of person wey get money to influence any girl to sleep with dat night.
On this D'banj case weda anybody was raped or not I don't know Oooo!
but my experience and any guy who's ready to be truthful knows that,
night outings comes with mad cravings and urge.
People dey drink,some dey smoke, everybody brain dey touch,boys and girls won fvck!
Some are done with consent,some without consent not minding whose ox is gored.
Mad thing!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by otipoju(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2020
I may be wrong and no one really knows what happened except the musician and the lady.

Nevertheless what I deduce from the managers version is they "arranged" the lady for the musician.

The musician chop the lady for free and refuse to pay as agreed when him enter the room. How can a him a whole Superstar pay for sex..." never done it, never will."

The girl is a "strictly business" woman and separated business from pleasure after all the musician was paid for his own perfomance so why should she offer her own skills for free.

Moreso the musician career was in the doldrums plus he was married so no long term prospects of developing a viable relationship with him.

Like play like play she demanded her money ooo (maybe like 200k). Musician scope the lady sey him go withdraw for ATM or maybe money dey car for parking lot. He will be back shortly.

Musician dissapeared, switch off phone the lady vex, begin para for Musician friends and they had to compensate her with small something 100$ ( about 35k in 2018). At all at all na him bad.

I may be wrong and I do not insinuate that this is exactly what happened but the questions raised are

1. what was the payment of $100 by a 3rd party for?

2. why did she collect it at all ? If not as payment for service rendered.?

3. How did Dbanj know she was in the hotel at all and the exact room she was in since he never came to their table to talk to her.

All of them are not telling the truth because its seriously embarrassing to everyone involved.

No body holy pass. I wish all of them the best.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by StagethemTVee: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
mo ti gbo
Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by potent5(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2020
If atalk na den go seh, hau yu tek know.
Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by blujoi(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
You are wise! This same scenario is what I told a friend yesterday that is what probably happened. Baba chop babe no come pay as star wey him be, babe para then later collect $100 from the friend, which wasn’t what she was expecting. You know as e dey go

otipoju:
I may be wrong and no one really knows what happened except the musician and the lady in question.

Nevertheless what I deduce from the managers version of event is that they arranged the lady for the musician.

The musician chop the lady for free and refuse to pay as per agreement when him enter the room.

The girl is likely a strictly business woman and so separated business from pleasure after all the musician was paid for perfomance so why should she offer her own skills for free.

Moreso the musician in questions career was in the doldrums and married so no long term prospects of developing a relationship with him.

Like play like play she demanded her money (maybe like 200k) and Musician scope the lady sey him go withdraw for ATM or maybe money dey car for parking lot but hell be back shortly.

Musician dissapeared, switch off phone the lady vex, begin para for Musician friends and they had to compensate her with small something 100$ ( about 35k in 2018). At all at all na him bad.

I may be wrong and I do not insinuate that this is exactly what happened but the questions raised are

3. But How did Dbanj know she was in the hotel at all since he never came to their table to talk to her.

All of them are not telling the truth. And are seriously embarrassed by this matter.

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by phemmyfour: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Rozz:
When I said I believed dbanj raped this lady some people were busy insulting me and saying rubbish, the real truth is coming out.Some were saying there's no proof,its hard for a lady to just wake up and accused any man of rape,there may be no proof but most of the these rape accusations are all true.When you can't keep your third leg in check as a man,then be ready for the trouble that comes along with it.mynd44 please move this to front page
Exactly, why pick on Dbanj and not other celebrities

1 Like

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by ProtectMyMoney: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=ApplesBiteMag post=91424960]Renowned artiste management executive and former e of music star, D’Banj, Mr. Franklin Amudo has come out to clear air on what he knew

Someone is not telling the truth. If Dbanj did not know his (manager's) room number, how did Dbanj get the girl's phone number to know where the girl was staying and appear at 3am at her hotel room?
Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
otipoju:
I may be wrong and no one really knows what happened except the musician and the lady in question.

Nevertheless what I deduce from the managers version of event is that they arranged the lady for the musician.

The musician chop the lady for free and refuse to pay as per agreement when him enter the room.

The girl is likely a strictly business woman and so separated business from pleasure after all the musician was paid for perfomance so why should she offer her own skills for free.

Moreso the musician in questions career was in the doldrums and married so no long term prospects of developing a relationship with him.

Like play like play she demanded her money (maybe like 200k) and Musician scope the lady sey him go withdraw for ATM or maybe money dey car for parking lot but hell be back shortly.

3. But How did Dbanj know she was in the hotel at all since he never came to their table to talk to her.

All of them are not telling the truth. And are seriously embarrassed by this matter.

Essentially this is about a business arrangement gone wrong but the lady feels she can cause more damage if she accuses him of rape undecided

1 Like

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by lorenzos1: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Dbanj might not survive this one, This Manager obviously has scores to settle with Dbanj he is not just testifying to the rape, he is also assassinating Dbanjs character.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Seyitan Rape Saga: Former Manager Speaks by Badguy89: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
He will survive this.The story has loads of loopholes.Even the manager confirmed Dbanj never met Seyitan and he collobrated d Twitter story that she indeed joined him and the band boiz in Contonou.Secondly, he said I wasn't physically present and I am not a witness to this issue.So basically he only stated what Seyitan told him.The only thing I see who na say "Kokoro to je efo are Efo lo wa". He further said Dbanj didn't lodge at Glee hotel.He also said, he left seyitan at the car park. I feel it's a sex gone sour but Dbanj will rather deny both as per na married guy.Lastly he said, he couldn't ask Dbanj because his son died recently.From records, Dbanj's son died June 2018 and this incident occured 30th December.Prior that event Dbanj done dey go shows which means he had moved on.So please as a loyal manager why didnt you ask Dbanj what happened? Rather you moved on....I smell a lot bullshit here.

(1) (Reply)

Is Funmi Awelewa Bobby Natural?? PHOTOS / Ooni Of Ife And His Prophetess Wife Welcome A Son / Bbnaija Lockdown Highlights Exposed Videos Never Seen Erica Remove It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.