Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos (466 Views)

Experienced CCTV Systems Technician – Lagos / Experienced CCTV Technician Wanted In Lagos / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos

August/ September 2020

Job Description

Job brief
We are looking for a hard working and experienced security systems technician with hands on experience in CCTV and other related systems.

The successful person will be working on various projects around Lagos.

We are a growing security systems installation and maintenance company with main office at Agbara, Ogun state and most of our projects are in Lagos. Our clients include medium size factories and service based businesses around Lagos.

Responsibilities
• Work on various CCTV installations and maintenance jobs
• Manage the staff at CCTV control room
• Run tests and troubleshoot CCTV systems faults
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Follow all company procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements
• Build positive relationships with customers

Requirements
• Hard working individual
• Background in electrical/electronic will be an advantage
• English literacy
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to learn and take instructions

Salary:
The salary package for this role is based on the experience of the candidate.

Application process:
• Send your CV to tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com

Use the following for the subject of the email. "Exp CCTV Aug2020"

• We can only contact people who have been shortlisted so if you don’t hear from us after a week you can assume that you have not been shortlisted at this point. Thank you
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vacancy still open
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Two technicians required
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Great1234:
Two technicians required
Do u take interns
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Send us your CV with intern in the subject and we will get back to you.
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Experience is required for this role
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Fruitydemola(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Great1234:
Experienced Security Systems Technician (CCTV etc.) – Lagos

Job Description

Job brief
We are looking for a hard working and experienced security systems technician with hands on experience in CCTV and other related systems.

The successful person will be working on various projects around Lagos.

We are a growing security systems installation and maintenance company with main office at Agbara, Ogun state and most of our projects are in Lagos. Our clients include medium size factories and service based businesses around Lagos.

You will need to have good referee and guarantor before you can be accepted for this role.

Responsibilities
• Work on various CCTV installations and maintenance jobs
• Manage the staff at CCTV control room
• Run tests and troubleshoot CCTV systems faults
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Follow all company procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements
• Build positive relationships with customers

Requirements
• Hard working individual
• Background in electrical/electronic will be an advantage
• English literacy
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to learn and take instructions

Salary
We pay from N60,000 per month depending on experience.

Application process

• We can only contact people who have been shortlisted so if you don’t hear from us after a week you can assume that you have not been shortlisted at this point. Thank you

Do you also need admin staffs
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
We are only looking for CCTV technicians for now
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
At least one year experience in CCTV installation is required
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by fejedinho: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning sir/ma.

am Gerald by name. am interested about the CCTV installation. well as God may have it i have been an installer for 3yrs now. and very young so my abilities are unique and extraordinary, which are fast in calculate and creative. i can stand taste of time and work hard too.

i pray i fit in.

Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello please send your CV to the email address in the advert as instructed.

Thank you

fejedinho:
Good morning sir/ma.

am Gerald by name. am interested about the CCTV installation. well as God may have it i have been an installer for 3yrs now. and very young so my abilities are unique and extraordinary, which are fast in calculate and creative. i can stand taste of time and work hard too.

i pray i fit in.
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
This position is still open, only people will at least one year experience in CCTV installation should apply.
Re: Experienced CCTV Systems Technician (installation and maintenance) – Lagos by Great1234(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
We have 2 more vacancies. Please send your CVs to tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy At Place Of Abode Distributors Ltd, Lekki / Closed / Soccer Fans To Work Online Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.