Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. (719 Views)

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. by craves(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
all this kind post no need many talk. by the time he gets scammed, he will come back here to cry. website with blog for 15k, clap for urself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dainy1:
A female friend need a well built website with a blog. Her budget is 15k. If you're in, share links of your previous work here. Let me go through it and connect you with her.

I have a blog for sale..check it out n chat me on whatsapp 09062152327
it's www.infonet247.com
Re: I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. by bassdow: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Adeinfo:

You see this guy, this is a potential criminal. How will you build a blog in three days for 15k... Run away from him. If you patronize him, he will swindle you. Desperation and unnecessary persuasion is a red flag

Why accuse One for something that you've got no proof of.

Yea I know the Talk get as e be but still no jump into conclusion. I have in few occasions sold a service below it's value.

The Government is corrupt, we all know YET you dare not accuse them publicly (when the Courts haven't declared them Guilty) in their front because you might end up being arrested.

Abeg e no good to accuse one just because You think they might be after something else.

Most of Us in here have spoken at length so Allow OP make final decision and either enjoy or suffer the repercussion(s)

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. by MTjay: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
bassdow:

Why accuse One for something that you've got no proof of.

Yea I know the Talk get as e be but still no jump into conclusion. I have in few occasions sold a service below it's value.

The Government is corrupt, we all know YET you dare not accuse them publicly (when the Courts haven't declared them Guilty) in their front because you might end up being arrested.

Abeg e no good to accuse one just because You think they might be after something else.

Most of Us in here have spoken at length so Allow OP make final decision and either enjoy or suffer the repercussion(s)

That's how people stupidly chase their blessings away just leave him
Re: I Need Someone To Build A Website With A Blog. by MTjay: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Adeinfo:

Drop your portfolio, ole, barawo shege bansa

Did you even read the comments thread at all? You are an idiot walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover How Much Your Website Is Missing / On Linei.t Training / New Oportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.