Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" (481 Views)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by Akposkool(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina
Daniels, named her baby "Nollywood Baby of the
year"

Do they do this for every actress who puts to bed ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_OASlVFDN0

Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by Bilabong(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Nollywood Baby of the
year"

See wetin money fit cause. Year never end o. Her pikin child don win the rest.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Dem for kukuma name am "naija baby of the year"..senseless agn.
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by hisgrace090: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Akposkool:
Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina
Daniels, named her baby "Nollywood Baby of the
year"

Do they do this for every actress who puts to bed ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_OASlVFDN0

Why not be happy they've don it for somebody?
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by ArisingStorm: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Bilabong:
Nollywood Baby of the
year"

See wetin money fit cause. Year never end o. Her pikin child don win the rest.
Nollywood baby, they are trying to say all other actors and actress baby are Scamollywood babies. I dont like the glorification of money, it makes men become slaves. The money is the reason for the name and that's bad, this are the ones pushing people to do anything for money.

Congratulations to them
Re: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Visits Regina Daniels, Named Her Baby "Nollywood Baby" by Bilabong(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Nollywood baby, they are trying to say all other actors and actress baby are Scamollywood babies. I dont like the glorification of money, it makes men become slave.

Scamollywood

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Justine Skye, DNA Reveals She Is A Nigerian / This Government Is Doing Well - Tonto Dikeh Praises Buhari-led Administration / Bbnaija:Shocking As Twitter Lady Wants Laycon Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.