Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

When The Solitude Begins To Bite - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When The Solitude Begins To Bite (186 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Payment Of Nitel/mtel Pensioners Begins Soon—ptad / NUPENG Begins Strike In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Solitude Begins To Bite by Theladysroom: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
I saw a caption on Instagram from one of my favorite performance poets: Jackie Hill Perry. She said “As an introvert, I may get energy in silence while the extrovert gets it through conversation but the truth is, we all get some kind of energy and life from the community. Before we are a personality type, we’re human beings and it has never been good for any of us to be alone.”
https://theladysroom.ng/when-the-solitude-begins-to-bite/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WEBSITE DESIGNER & WEBSITE COMPANY IN YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE / Become A Skilled & Certified Engineer/technician Today / How To Launch Your Own Online Class & Start Making 5 Figures Weekly, From Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.