Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection (851 Views)

What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv / The Frameless Design Infinix TV Debuts Tomorrow / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enjoy the best of good content with the best picture quality delivery and harmony with your infinix smartphone is a delight with the Infinix Android Smart TV.

You get more freedom to explore seamless entertainment from Netflix to YouTube with a smooth connection between your smartphone and the Infinix TV.

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
okay

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by nani667: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
sunshineV:
okay

No-Lifer FC

As usual you don sharply mark register... Salute

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
nani667:

No-Lifer FC

lifer FC welcome on board

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
nani667:

No-Lifer FC

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by drjprince: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lemme guess Helio p22 under the hood cheesy
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by skywalker240(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Helio A22 VS Helio A22 grin
CRAP CONVENTION grin
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sandrapretty(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

[/s]
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by Sonoyom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buy your own fess
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
I never still see the “frameless” tv
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by KrazyDave16(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Will the 4k TV support ultra HD on Netflix and YouTube ?

Ayebaeapretai:
Enjoy the best of good content with the best picture quality delivery and harmony with your infinix smartphone is a delight with the Infinix Android Smart TV.

You get more freedom to explore seamless entertainment from Netflix to YouTube with a smooth connection between your smartphone and the Infinix TV.
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
sandrapretty:

welcome back bro I thought u died

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
sandrapretty:

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sunshineV(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Atiku:
I never still see the “frameless” tv
it's funny how we actually haven't seen the real TV I mean like a real actual picture or an unboxing
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sandrapretty(f): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

it's funny how we actually haven't seen the real TV I mean like a real actual picture or an unboxing
[/s]
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sandrapretty(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

[/s]
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by sandrapretty(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

[/s]
Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by MrBONE2(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection by Mafialeader: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
sunshineV:

Hear your self

(1) (Reply)

Realme C12 Seen On Geekbench Packing The Helio P35 Chipset And 3gb Of Ram / I Need A Good Working Iphone 6, 64g / Recommend Phones I Can Get With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.