Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo (23253 Views)

Oil Price: Nigeria And The New Reality By Oke Umurhohwo / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by bluecircle470: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
moscow007:
mark my words!...Thiefnibu will never be the president of Nigeria, not in his lifetime, maybe next life.

Hatred will consume you soon

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Osaze007: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nuel19:

You people will never learn! They say once bitten twice shy. The same way they massaged the late Abiola's ego until he was pushed to his demise is what's happening to Tinubu.

Prior to Buharis re election, Senator RemiTinubu warned her husband and reminded him of how he was used and dumped after 2015 election but the husband refused to hearken to her words now the same scenario is being played right in front of the bullion van man.

Mark my words, the Fulanis will not handover power to him. He will be used and dumped and eventually, will be rubbished.

Why are you crying for tinubu more than tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by DEROX: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
sapientia:
You guys should leave Tinubu alone
They can't he is their problem in their 5 muddy states

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by stickle(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thothafx:
If you want your news to sell, just add Tinubu. cool
You have said it all

4 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by gasparpisciotta: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nuel19:

Wake up from sleep, it's noon already. Take a shower and visit the nearest pharmacy store and ask for chloroquine tablets. This should cure your condition.

Thank me later

I’m fit as a fiddle and clean like a whistle
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by MacDD: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Makanakico:
Igbos masturbating over any tinubu matter, tinubu is still the most relevant political godfather in Nigeria.

Argue with your hand.
stop being stupid as usual. All the writers and critics to Tinibu's political quagmire how many re igbos..? It's same ppl from his tribe. See igbos don't care about ur Lord's political suicide
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by ozoneboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

southeast lost over 30,000 kinsmen in 1966, lost over 3m in 1967-1970? KANU came and they lost hundred of youths whom the fool told you imbeciles, to use stone and bottle against Armed men

did you Igbo learn? does your 5 Governors not sold you out at the detriment of proscribing your less violence group that's not even as troublesome as herdsmen?

if you people don't feel used, why should Yoruba whom their percentage is divided to two major parties feel used? all Yoruba in PDP detest Tinubu, so why should they feel used over a man they detest?

do you people have working brain at all? like can you people prove a day to be sane?
Malooo without horn,does the writers name sound Igbo?.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Polchiz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Makanakico:
Igbos masturbating over any tinubu matter, tinubu is still the most relevant political godfather in Nigeria.

Argue with your hand.
Why is it that every yoruba is suffering from Igbophobia?
Even if Fulani herdsmen kill your people and rape your women, you will still blame and insult Igbos.
If your fellow yoruba writes an article criticizing Tinubu's presidential ambition, you will turn around and bring Igbos into the matter.
No wonder, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi once said that Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.
They stand for nothing and only move in the direction that favours them.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by honeyB2018: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

southeast lost over 30,000 kinsmen in 1966, lost over 3m in 1967-1970? KANU came and they lost hundred of youths whom the fool told you imbeciles, to use stone and bottle against Armed men

did you Igbo learn? does your 5 Governors not sold you out at the detriment of proscribing your less violence group that's not even as troublesome as herdsmen?

if you people don't feel used, why should Yoruba whom their percentage is divided to two major parties feel used? all Yoruba in PDP detest Tinubu, so why should they feel used over a man they detest?

do you people have working brain at all? like can you people prove a day to be sane?

Someone who is not of Igbo extraction, posted a thread, expressing his opinion, and your response is on the Igbos as a tribe, are you sure you're Okay at all?
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by shekauvsbuhari: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
festacman:
“Even the obstacles on my way, I predict them before those that will bring them will start to think about them. I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion & forgiveness long before they happen.I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything”
- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Simply ENIGMATIC!
Useless youths praising thieves that steal away their future. ENIGMATIC CRIMINALS
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

AHH, this is too much

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by festacman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Useless youths praising thieves that steal away their future. ENIGMATIC CRIMINALS

Useless youths refused to come together, using their numerical superiority to elect better leaders but instead supported Atikulated individuals and thereafter keep putting out curses on social media.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why are people trying to push the presidency on this man for goodness sake. Is it by force? .
They dont know what he is planning hence trying to force his hand into committing to something .
They are just fishing around.
Anyone planning to dontest for presidency should just make sure they're prepared and they have no skeletons in their cupboards, though that apparently doesn't seem to mean anything in Nigeria.
It's a pity our presidential debates are all about mud slinging, and avoiding discussion of serious issues and how they intend to make things better for Nigerians.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Sweeetheart(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
honeyB2018:

Someone who is not of Igbo extraction, posted a thread, expressing his opinion, and your response is on the Igbos as a tribe, are you sure you're Okay at all?

one can easily trace you people imbecility easily mostly when it has to do with Southwest and their leaders

Tinubu is thief but your dumb and sellout leaders are saint Michael ba?

nonsense
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Sweeetheart(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
ozoneboy:

Malooo without horn,does the writers name sound Igbo?.

imagine a naive question? Igbo bear a lot of Yoruba and Hausa monikers here just to embrace their foolishness

who will fall for you people propaganda that have relegated you beyond political redemption
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Franktom247(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
festacman:
“Even the obstacles on my way, I predict them before those that will bring them will start to think about them. I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion & forgiveness long before they happen.I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything”

Simply ENIGMATIC!

twale baba local man salute you
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by joeyfire(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
See Tinubu e-touts wailing like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by goldmatrix(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
..no sane party can allow someone like Tinubu to fly its presidential flag, though the whole apc is insane..
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rare for any Nigerian politicians to deceive me.

Tinubu wants the president seat but he is also aware he may not get it.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by earnit2: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Dapson73(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
I smell opposition view here. Is the writer a PDP or IPOB member? Please I need an answer.

The write up itself is already a campaign for Jagaban.
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
Flats, of course, another PDP ipob loser with his head buried inside Asiwaju's babariga.

Why are Igbos so obsessed with Asiweaju Tinubu?

Den take Tinubu swear for these people ni?

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by GreatCracker(m): 2:29am On Jul 07, 2020
festacman:

Simply ENIGMATIC!
I just have to quote this beautifully written words
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2020
We wonder why people disturb to themselves over a man larger than their generation.
Stop this tinubu this and tinubu that... After all the man is not the reason why Governor's are looking through other way while their cronnies are stealing big.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by ddeola: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Man propose... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by nku5: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Only a baby will believe that Tinubu has not been thirsting after the presidency but has to play it cool and wait for Fulanis to authorise him or else. Local champion is not the same as national champion. Dem no dey tell man grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by nku5: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2020
stalyf:

cheesy cheesy

Oke Umurhohwo the Urhobo man is wondering why Tinubu palace slaves are calling him ipob grin grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by ChoCho54(f): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Makanakico:

Argue with your hand.
The writer is from Delta State warri area, but dingbats think any name that doesn't start with Ade or Ola must be Igbo . Try and travel out of your comfort zone and educate yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by ChoCho54(f): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2020
festacman:

Simply ENIGMATIC!
You didn't predict nada...FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by ChoCho54(f): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2020
ShenTeh:
Tinubu is a news-maker.

Whatever he says or does makes the headlines red: Were Tinubu to declare his intentions for the 2023 elections, it would probably have been greeted with more fiery uproar. Now he has spoken in indifference of it and observers claim he speaks tongue in cheek.

I am no fan of his, but right now, to underestimate him as one of the 'smartest' politicians in Nigeria is playing with a viper.
On the contrary, the writer failed to note that tinubu's fatal crasp of SW politics is considerably waned. How many states does he have firm control of in the SW? The results of the last election should tell anyone the real story..

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by LZAA: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2020
The man who wrote this article is from edo...
Yet afonjas are bringing igbos into the mattergrin
Your "godfather " has NO influence outside lagos
Deal with it grin
Meanwhile
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo by Iceberg3: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2020
LZAA:
The man who wrote this article is from edo...
Yet afonjas are bringing igbos into the mattergrin
Your "godfather " has NO influence outside lagos
Deal with it grin
Meanwhile
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3
Sister "Helen" sef is there
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) / IPOB Attacks Otoko Police Station In Imo State, Officer Wounded / Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.