Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website (519 Views)

U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / List Of Prisons In Nigeria: Facts And Locations / Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website by faseblex(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2020

The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) website allows the public to check prisoner's details and Nigerians have gone on the site to search out Hushpuppi's details.

Recall that Hushpuppi, whose birth name is Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, was extradited to the US (read here) after he was arrested in Dubai for fraud.

His registration number in the US prison system was made public, allowing people search for him in the BOP's website.

His details on the website shows his name, age, race and the location where he's being held. As for his release, date, it states "Unknown".

The US Department of Justice said in a statement that Hushpuppi could get a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison if convicted.

MORE @; https://pobbz.com/hushpuppis-prison-details-revealed-in-the-bureau-of-prisons-website/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website by faseblex(f): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
More @ Good
Re: Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website by GuestLog: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Come to think of it, is "Black" the name of the African race or the just the color of our skin?

A Caucasian isn't called white when it comes to official matters, why call us Black?

As for that Negroid Abbas! I hope Gucci supply him soaps & lotion because he's bleeped in that prison already!
Re: Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website by LearnITsmash(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's a large number of years for this Gucci king cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi's Prison Details Revealed In The Bureau Of Prisons Website by feedthenation(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Help! Someone Scammed My In-law... I Have His Mobile Number / My National ID Experience / The Evil Acts Of The Fsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.