Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid (451 Views)

Marinho Brings Out The VAR Celebration / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by Hugo7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
President of FC Barcelona Joseph Maria Bartomeu has accused Real Madrid of being favoured by the VAR in the Spanish La Liga.
Josep Maria Bartomeu, president of Barcelona Football Club, has alleged that the VAR( Video Assistant Referee) favours their rivals Real Madrid in the Spanish La Liga.

Barcelona defeated Villareal 4-1 on Sunday night to close the gap between the Catalans and Madrid to 4 points,

Real Madrid earlier in the day edged out Athletic Bilbao by 1-0 in a tightly contested game that saw Sergio Ramos score the only goal from the penalty spot after Marcelo was fouled in the box.

Bartomeu has stated thee. VAR has not been fair since the return of the la Liga favouring same team[Real Madrid].

“I saw the game in Bilbao, another win for Madrid. Our message, which I will repeat: I feel bad, but VAR is not at the level that we hoped for the best league in the world.
Readfu the full gist @https:///3iyohuw

Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mscheew, this is just a ploy by Barcelona to make Madrid look bad.

He should look for how to keep his best player before insulting another team.

Crybabies

1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by longetivity(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Losers are already wailling

HALA MADRID
Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
President of Barka proudly leading the WEEPERS ASSOCIATION.Cry me an ocean,stupid and foolish man.
Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
CRY ME A RIVER!!!

1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala

Abeg let this one waka reach FP naa abeg
Re: Barcelona Fc President Alleges The VAR Favours Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
dnt kno if its true but dts d whole conspiracy theory in spain and even atheltico bibao player said d same after thier last match...
fun fact- madrid have won thier last 3 matches by var assited penalty scored by ramos....na dier time sha, afterall barca self de fckup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barca Risks Paying Liverpool If Coutinho Wins Champions League With Bayern / Lampard's Son; Mason Mount Ready To Bench Havertz As Stat Proves He Is Better. / Former Chelsea Star Set To Join Willian And David Luiz At Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.