Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! (961 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Must Do Away With Politics Of Religion - Wike / Attending Church Programme Has Nothing To Do With Politics – Peter Obi / Owo Church Attack: It Has To Do With Politics, Eye Witnesses Speaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
...Typing
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have quietly observed conversations and arguments about the IPOB movement and the hypnotizing comments made by their leader Nnamdi Kanu as well as the insistence of his supporters to achieve their common goal of being a nation separated from the rest.

I detached myself from that argument cause it sounds amusing each time I hear grown-ups drag themselves to death because of that— but today, I will school each and everyone of them who cares to read.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by kalufelix(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Is it your death wish ? Typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Think about this.

Food for thought;

How possible is it for a fugitive in asylum to stand up and fight for what he thinks is a noble cause?

huh?_
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
The Igbos are divided among themselves, they have never spoken with one voice. They are envious of a brothers success and that has been their biggest threat !
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
If Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was anything near an average politician things wouldnt have been so bad for the Igbos... The marginalisation that the Igbos use as a cogent point against subsequent prevailing government for their fight for freedom is one thing that lives inside every indigenous igbo individual.

A typical Igbo man or woman is selfish. what do I know? Is that even not the same reason why they want to part ways in the first place?

huh?

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by kalufelix(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why not focus on romance... Are you igbo??
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
Why not focus on romance... Are you igbo??
lol
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Ojukwu masterminded and sparked a lame movement of war of which he had no clue of whom his allies are.

He lost the battle even before it started.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Moreso, Ojukwu was a terrible and no so clever politician but one that has got guts, guts big enough for him to stay around to wage a war for the unrealistic Biafran illusion.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by chinchonglee(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Forget the past and move on
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Though a lilly livered chicken coward of a man yet Nnamdi kanu is the smartest revolutionary leader that will show up and spearhead that cause.

He puts his pocket and safety first before the so called interest of his igbo brothers, he uses words to hypnotize biafran agitators into believing that he is ready to sacrifice himself in death for the Biafran dream to prevail,

but in truth it is a case of him distancing himself from the movement but kindles impressions on his insipid sacrificial agitators, who he uses to keep the vision alive for a personal reason of enriching himself as well as score cheap but mundane political points.

NB: This movement has earned Nnamdi Kanu a subtle recognition and also tens of thousands of dollars globally.

He knows the only outcome of all this Biafran noise is doom and failure.

yes he knows, and he knows this is his only meal ticket. Business has been good for him.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2020
typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by Collyweed: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
The musings of an imbeciIe.

Typing..........

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Collyweed:
The musings of an imbeciIe.
Typing..........
lol
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nelson Mandela stood his ground and didnt run away ... he sacrificed himself in his prime, spending more than half of his life in prison just for the sole aim of nulifying the Apartheid that existed in south Africa.

Now that is a true gesture and mettle of a leader.

That wasnt the case for the so called IPOB leader, when the going gets tough the Nigerian army decided to pay Dr Nnamdi Kanu a visit via operation python dance and crocodile smile, seeking to arrest him going by the orders of the president,

Guess what?

The coward followed the back door to escape to Jerusalem and lamented how his dog was gruesomely killed, but said nothing after scores of IPOB agitators had their lives cut short prematurely during their senseless scuffle with the army.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by czarr(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
You put this much effort and valuable time to talk down a people who could care less if you or your tribe exist, just because your life is SHITT and you want to feel better than someone else in something, to give you that temporary boost of confidence you need to live through another miserable day without killing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
czarr:
You put this much effort and valuable time to talk down a people who could care less if you or your tribe exist, just because your life is SHITT and you want to feel better than someone else in something, to give you that temporary boost of confidence you need to live through another miserable day without killing yourself.
I am helping bro. You should be thankful!

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by czarr(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I am helping bro. You should be thankful!
You should engage your time and energy in more productive things.....maybe like advertising what you do on this platform......do that and you'll be HELPING yourself.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by Poseidon000: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please, no Igbo should dignify this clown with a serious response, or argue with him.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
czarr:
You should engage your time and energy in more productive things.....maybe like advertising what you do on this platform......do that and you'll be HELPING yourself.
There is nothing there to ADVERTISE. Dont make it look like this platform is for broke men and women.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Poseidon000:
Please, no Igbo should dignify this clown with a serious response, or argue with him.
Igbos of course has nothing to say. The sane ones understands what my points are.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Typing...
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by Poseidon000: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Igbos of course has nothing to say. The sane ones understands what my points are.
Ok
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Poseidon000:

Ok
This thread wasnt meant for comment. let me just talk and go.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by czarr(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There is nothing there to ADVERTISE. Dont make it look like this platform is for broke men and women.
So its broke men and women that advertise?.....with your iq you are in no position to share your thoughts on any platform even to your family members.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
czarr:
So its broke men and women that advertise?.....with your iq you are in no position to share your thoughts on any platform even to your family members.
shut up. Broke men like you should keep quiet when the likes of my kind is speaking. when I say shut up, I mean it.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
czarr:
What's there to advertise when there is nothing to ad? huh?

I am too rich to do that nonsense. send your Aza let me bless u. Hungry advertiser.
Re: The Igbos Are Not So Good With Politics, That's Why they Get What They Get ! by czarr(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
shut up. Broke men like you should keep quiet when the likes of my kind is speaking. when I say shut up, I mean it.
Lool, now you are just ranting....the truth may hurt now but you'll be better for it i promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Edo State We Will See Under Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu As Governor / Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Newly Renovated Ekulu Primary School, GRA, Enugu (photos) / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.