Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Three Digital Skills You Can Learn And Start Making About N115,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Digital Skills You Can Learn And Start Making About N115,000 Monthly (270 Views)

Top Three Digital Skill That Can Earn You Daily Credit Alert / 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Digital Skills You Can Learn And Start Making About N115,000 Monthly by SamOnaivi: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Since the outbreak, a lot has changed. From the way we live even to the way we work.

But that isn't all that has changed. The economy has also been badly affected and many jobs are being lost due to the recession that is setting in.

To weather the storms, one must find a means of making extra cash.

These three skills are easy to learn and get started with within a month or less.

1. Graphic design - This skill is a high in demand skill that anybody can learn and start earning from within a month or less.

You can start with easy to learn tools like Canva, and Adobe Spark, designing social media graphics for brands who need them but if you want to go far and make good money, you need to learn how to use graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel draw.

2. Web design - Many people still think they need to know how to code or be highly skilled in IT before they can design a website.

If we were having this conversation in 2006, I would have been right to that way but this is 2020 and a lot has changed.

Today you can learn web design in a couple of days.

I could setup a website in 24 hours and I don't even know how to write a single line of code.

My students are always facinated at how easy and exciting it is to learn. You can join my web design class where I teach how to build a website in 5 days. There is a link at the end of this post to contact me for the class.

3. Social Media Management - This is another skill that is highly sort after. Brands are getting on social media and want people who can help them manage their activities on social media platforms.

If you learn this skill, you can work as a freelancer charging as much as 50k to 70k monthly for each brand you work for. You could even get employed to manage social media accounts for brands.

I did this for a top IT brand for 4 years so if I tell you it pays, I sure know what I am talking about.

So there you have it. If you need more information, feel free to connect with me on WhatsApp - 07030073822.

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Gift Card Direct Loader / $150 Paypal/payoneer Needed / Yoni Pearl Detox And Fit Tea Available In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.