Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG (41033 Views)

Ondo New Governor, Aiyedatiwa Changes Look, Removes Signature 'Aketi Beard' / Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by kbrisco: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
xnsandrxns:

I'm very sure nobody said that
Because she's that bad
Her condescension is going to be his downfall
I've never heard any good report about her

What I have heard is that she is rocking the First Lady position but all first ladies do it. So why should people be so harsh on her to the point that Aketi must lose out?
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by xnsandrxns: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
kbrisco:

What I have heard is that she is rocking the First Lady position but all first ladies do it. So why should people be so harsh on her to the point that Aketi must lose out?

I thought you heard she's not that bad.
Keep listening to those people,
And ask them why all the top party men and women have been frozen out of governance in Ondo state
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by kbrisco: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
xnsandrxns:

I thought you heard she's not that bad.
Keep listening to those people,
And ask them why all the top party men and women have been frozen out of governance in Ondo state

But there are other first ladies that did worse oga. Florence Ajimobi did worse and her husband still did second term. I think people are being too harsh on her. We need to remember that Aketi waited for long before he entered government house so some initial gragra from her should be understandable.
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by osalala: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sharp sharp. Congratulations Tukana my man
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by osalala: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations Tukana my main man
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Houseofglam7(f): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
GEEBITE:
You are cool with this? What a deviation from IDGAF.LOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Obrigadoo: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
The man resembled Ogun Majek grin grin grin
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by xnsandrxns: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
kbrisco:

But there are other first ladies that did worse oga. Florence Ajimobi did worse and her husband still did second term. I think people are being too harsh on her. We need to remember that Aketi waited for long before he entered government house so some initial gragra from her should be understandable.
What do you mean Florence Ajimobi did worse?
When did you hear Ajimobi's wife ever interfered in governance during his reign?
She should go and do her gragra in her house.
When elected people surrender control of governance to their wives, defeat is surely imminent.
Like GoodLuck Jonathan and Patience Jonathan
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Not Because you don't share my opinion.
But because you're lying.

Why do u say mimiko was abl to earn 2nd term?

Mimiko shaped Akure hope you know?
He dualized many roads
He built The Dome Akure
Free health care for children of 0 - 5yrs
The government pays waec
He started the idanre mare festival which generate tourist attraction
Free shuttle bus for the students
Build mega schools
Build medical village
Etc
University of medical science (2nd tenure)
Street lights also

How exactly do aketi first tenure beats mimiko?

Even Aketi admits that He might unable to surpass mimiko in Ondo state

Cc: Frlukas

I don't think it's fair to compare 2 terms of 8 years to a single term of 4 years though.

Mimiko did well for Ondo state. The first term was dedicated to the capital.

Even Ondo people were like, see this second term if you don't do anything in your own town, don't bother coming back o.
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Dansuqi: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
deboysben:
grin grin

Aketi ship is about to sink

That of obaseki has sunk
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zenithpeak:
All this funny funny nicknames from Ondo State get as he be for me o... shocked shocked

Iroko, Aketi, Abena, Tukana..... Habba!

Can't you guys be creative for once. No wonder we can't easily understand the way they run things over there.

Tukana.... grin

Lols, let's run our things by ourselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Sammy07: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't think it's fair to compare 2 terms of 8 years to a single term of 4 years though.

Mimiko did well for Ondo state. The first term was dedicated to the capital.

Even Ondo people were like, see this second term if you don't do anything in your own town, don't bother coming back o.

He was actually saying Aketi is the best governor of Ondo.
He said Aketi performed better in this first term than mimiko first term.

He should go to aaua and tell that to those students angry

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
topresearch:
Good for her

So much for a researcher who doesn't read!
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by AAPS(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Don't mind him, maybe, he is aketi loyalist, Aketi that has no human feelings he skyrocket AAUA school fee from #20-35k to 100-200k. Abeg that's not the type of governor that deserve second term. He should go back to ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

He's very wrong o.

I trust Ondo people, if he didn't perform there would have been no second term for him.

All these last minute projects Aketi is implementing is because of election. Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Lovinghauwa: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lowest of the low, Tukana of all people, does this guy not have quality people around him, even the Abena that was there before
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by deboysben(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

That of obaseki has sunk
your own na akamu case.
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by LoveMynd44: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Lols, let's run our things by ourselves cheesy
[/s]
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by LoveMynd44: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

[/s]
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by ayo2008: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tukana will tuka (scatter )everything o..lolz
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by ayo2008: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
Aketi is the best Ondo state governor

In your dreams. Better wake up
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by earnit2: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
who cares
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by femmyapson(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Akeredolu is in a confused state.
He isn't...His enemies are
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
ayo2008:
Tukana will tuka (scatter )everything o..lolz

Ara o, Aba Lila, omo Akure oyemekun, li kio.
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Abusadiq01(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Honestly, I was expecting to see a lady!
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Abusadiq01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Another corrupt bastard

na person fada u dey call "bastard" ba?
Re: Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG by Behindthewheels: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters / ‘we Kidnapped Falae To Get Money To Celebrate Salah’ -suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.