Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin (417 Views)

How To Know The Cost Of Rearing 50 Broilers In Nigeria With The Profit Margin / Dangote Interviewed In Usa By Man Who Is "Skeptical " About Source Of Wealth / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin by bluediesel03: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please house,i know we have respected and successful men in tile business here .I have been nuturing this idea about venturing into tiles business but I'm still sceptical about it.Please brothers I want to know if tile business is lucrative and what I need to know before entering the business.Thank you as I anticipate for your replies.Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin by Olamie09: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin by bluediesel03: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please still waiting....

1 Like

Re: Skeptical About Tile Business.the Profit Margin by Apholaby(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2021
I'm also interested in the tile business especially the broken tiles part.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Have Plastic Pallets For Sale / Whats The Minimum Amount To Start With Tron Wallet? / $$$$qreal Xchange>>>> Bring All Kind Of Gift Cards Ang Get Instant Cash 100% $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.