Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Just Shine! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Shine! (234 Views)

All You Need To Do Is Shine. / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Arise And Shine For Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Shine! by elated177: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 5:14-16
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

When you walk uprightly, you are a natural enemy of the forces of darkness.

They will never be comfortable in your presence. This is because the demons in them are in anguish because of the Light in you. This is why they resort to all sorts of wickedness and manipulation just to distract, confuse or mislead you. Their aim is to quench the Light they are seeing in you.

Will you, saint of Yahushua the Messiah, allow them? Continue to walk uprightly and righteously. There is no greater weapon a servant of Yahushua the Messiah has than Obedience to him.

There is nothing else you, servant of YHVH Almighty, has to do, no place you have go, no altar you have to submit to, no sacrifice you have to offer, in order to overcome the kingdom of wickedness in your family, your workplace, residence, etc, other than to just shine.

Shining in this context means bearing fruits according to the Word of YHVH Almighty --- obedience to his Ten Commandments. This obedience sets you apart as his very own. This obedience has been sealed by the Blood of his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Ephesians 6:10-17
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

The armor of YHVH Almighty:
Belt of Truth.
Breast plate of Righteousness.
Dissemination of the Good News of peace.
Shield of Faith.
Helmet of Salvation.
The Sword of tge Spirit... the Word of YHVH Almighty.

All the armors listed above are tied to only one thing --- obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Just shine, servant of YHVH Almighty. Just shine.

You are light. Just shine!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
What is righteousness? What are the details of it? undecided
What is faith? Is it just mental gymnastics or are works required, and what kind of works? undecided

Is there a direct relationship between faith and righteousness? undecided
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is faith? Is it just mental gymnastics or are works required, and what kind of works? undecided

You want to be answered, right?
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

You want to be answered, right?
Kobojunkie:

Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You have not really stated the problem you have with the message. Is it that you don't accept premise? What is the problem really?
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

You have not really stated the problem you have with the message. Is it that you don't accept premise? What is the problem really?
I was clear in my comments
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Now, let me answer you a little.

Righteousness within the context of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty simply means being righteous. Righteous in the Scriptural context means being right or justified before YHVH Almighty. Being right or justified before YHVH Almighty simply means obedience to his Word.

Scripturally, faith is the believe the saints have in our Father in heaven, his Word and what he has stated concerning us.

Faith and righteousness are related. Have you considered palm fruit? Faith and righteousness are like palm fruit. Just liken faith to the palm fruit itself, the crushing of the fruit is work and the oil is righteousness.

You can also liken faith to kernel, thd crushing of the kernel is work and the oil righteousness.

If you disagree, state yours
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Now, let me answer you a little.

Righteousness within the context of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty simply means being righteous. Righteous in the Scriptural context means being right or justified before YHVH Almighty. Being right or justified before YHVH Almighty simply means obedience to his Word.
What does it mean to be "right" ? undecided
What does it mean to be "justified"? undecided
How is your scriptural claim of righteousness any different from the Zoroastrian claim of righteous being equated to being right and justified? undecided
elated177:

Scripturally, faith is the believe the saints have in our Father in heaven, his Word and what he has stated concerning us.
Have you not heard that even Satan and demons also believe? undecided
elated177:

Faith and righteousness are related. Have you considered palm fruit? Faith and righteousness are like palm fruit. Just liken faith to the palm fruit itself, the crushing of the fruit is work and the oil is righteousness.
I don't understand.

If righteousness is a result of performing work on faith, then you mean work is separate from faith and separate from righteousness?
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What does it mean to be "right" ? undecided
What does it mean to be "justified"? undecided
How is your scriptural claim of righteousness any different from the Zoroastrian claim of righteous being equated to being right and justified? undecided
Have you not heard that even Satan and demons also believe? undecided
I don't understand.

If righteousness is a result of performing work on faith, then you mean work is separate from faith and separate from righteousness?

Go through that post again. Everything is clear there.
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Go through that post again. Everything is clear there.
if it was indeed clear, i would not have these questions for you
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
if it was indeed clear, i would not have these questions for you

Dude, you know you are neither paying me tithes nor giving me offering here, right? Don't ask me questions like you are entitled to anything from me. I don't really owe you anything. Ask your questions humbly and receive the replies.

I know you have gotten enough knowledge from our discussions. You don't have to thank me. It is freely received and freely given.
Re: Just Shine! by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
elated177:
Dude, you know you are neither paying me tithes nor giving me offering here, right? Don't ask me questions like you are entitled to anything from me. I don't really owe you anything. Ask your questions humbly and receive the replies.
I know you have gotten enough knowledge from our discussions. You don't have to thank me. It is freely received and freely given.
You created the thread. I am simply questioning your reasoning as per your teaching there. undecided
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie, from now on, you must ask your questions with the name of the Messiah, Yahushua. If you don't, I will not pay attention to you.
Re: Just Shine! by elated177: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Proverbs 4:18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,     shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Face Of Jesus Christ / Lot Of People Are Scared Of Hell Fire / What The Bible Really Says About Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.