Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Link Up With Other Health Professionals And Students - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Link Up With Other Health Professionals And Students (114 Views)

Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) / Date Fruit For Your Sexual Health; See Other Health Benefits. / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link Up With Other Health Professionals And Students by gene7(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you're a health professional, a health student, a person who loves to read about health tips, this may be important for you to know.

I came across this platform where you can chat up health care providers and ask questions personally concerning your health. If you're a student you could build connections with other students, particularly because it's very social.

This is even more important for health experts who have health books, products and resources that they want to sell or provide to the public, as there is an avenue on the website for you to do so.

So people go there, post health tips, ask health questions, answer questions, write blog posts, sell books and products, connect with others... It's like Facebook for health grin.... Although you'll have to be a member before you can post, just like Facebook too undecided... I recommend you join though smiley

It's really nice and I've learnt a lot from there already! I thought I should share.. check it out at https://healthward.xyz

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osun Records 13 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 21 Patients / https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-record-ethnicity-on-all-death-certificat / NCDC Records 503 New Cases, 15 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.