Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Canadian Actor, Cordero, Dies Of COVID-19 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Actor, Cordero, Dies Of COVID-19 (282 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Ona Ekhomu Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Actor, Cordero, Dies Of COVID-19 by FGInvestment1: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Forty eight Year-Old Broadway and TV actor Nick Cordero, who spent months in intensive care, died on Sunday after battling with Covid-19.

The wife, Amanda Kloots, shared the news on social media, Instagram.

Kloots noted that her husband died at Cedars-Sinai after 95 days in the hospital. She wrote, “My darling husband passed away this morning.

He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth,” Amanda Kloots wrote on Instagram.

“I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him.” 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/06/canadian-actor-cordero-dies-of-covid-19/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Soldiers Cries Out Over The Inhuman Treatment From His Officer / A Nurse That Went Missing Found In A Hotel / The Biggest Scam Being Committed By Discos & Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.