Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje (31194 Views)

Sanusi Response To Ganduje's Query "N3.4bn Fraud" / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by AMvanquish: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:
He has delivered more infrastructure than any governor in the last 5 years.

True Facts but still doesn't get rid of the Gandollar stain and the fact he rigged his way back to power with federal support.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Even if i don't support PDP but in this case, I go with them.

From Ganduje to Gandollar.

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Sunnycliff(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Only in APC that a thief will call another thief a bigger thief.

Gandollars

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Billygee2u: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
The Dubai server party should bring out any of their governor that can stand Baba Ganduje in infrastructure development.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

How much did you receive to type this foolishness

11 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kettle calling pot black.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by GavelSlam: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

How much did you receive to type this foolishness

Same as your mom received without the discount.
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by GavelSlam: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No wahala i go add 10k because you go help me steal ballot during 2023 election cool

I know you are planning to steal ballot.
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Sunnyja: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
The Dubai server party should bring out any of their governor that can stand Baba Ganduje in infrastructure development.

Gandollar is unequalled and unparrell when it comes to looting.

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Sweeetheart(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheFreeOne:

So on that basis he shouldn't be probed or prosecuted?

You BMC crews are predictable.

how are you PDP sycophants any different? useless Nigeria youths fighting themselves because of those that destroy their country progress

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by TransflectTP(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Politics is a wonderful and interesting adventure in Nigeria. These guys are entertainers. Real entertainers.
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by michjunior: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by nomenclature(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Your mumu never still do you
madridguy:

9 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

He's better than those without a video.

Proof, not just 2 bridges and some few things

1 Like

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Saao(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:

lol, go to ph, akwa ibom etc. I'm not a politician but I have been to Kano this year twice, their is a disconnect between the so called infrastructure and the people. Poverty is all u can see and feel.

10 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by bangging(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:
yeye youths

1 Like

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Lovelyn451(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
northerners have truly hijacked Apc cos if tinubu was still in charge, he wouldn't make the mistake of sending ganduje to Edo

14 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by PigTormentor: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
TAX COLLECTORS..

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Nooel1: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

Yeah, and also pocketed more dollars in his babaringa than any governor since inception of democracy in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by XXXXTENTACION: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

I know you are planning to steal ballot.
no wahala make i bookmark this your moniker for future reference undecided
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are all the same,wicked people that are making life difficult for the masses

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by tesppidd: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
AntonVince:

...and that justifies thievery?
Name one PDP governor that is not a thief.

Infact name one governor that is not a thief.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by sevenhundred(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:
propaganda and lies, nothing like development in that state

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by tesppidd: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nooel1:

Yeah, and also pocketed more dollars in his babaringa than any governor since inception of democracy in Nigeria
Name one governor in Nigeria that does not steal dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by AreaFada2: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin PDP, no come change Ganduje title anyhow nah

Let the one we know stick abeg

He's a renowned bribe collector, simple

The babaringa bullion van himself grin grin grin
They just added BTL or barefaced treasury looter to Ghandollar's corruption titles. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Prompto: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
AntonVince:

...and that justifies thievery?
It does not but those criticizing him have looted over a billion times what amateur Ganduje looted. Is it Ikpeazu, Peter Obi, Umahi who is not a bigger fraudster compare to Ganduje yet for every project any of those 3 completed I will post 7 for each one Ganduje completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by GavelSlam: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
no wahala make i bookmark this your moniker for future reference undecided

I'll do same Mr. Ballot Snatcher.
Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by Nooel1: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

30k.

Are you satisfied?

It's your type that will Las Las jump from third mainland bridge into the lagoon when you exhaust your 30,000 stipend

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje by expert555: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

So we should over look his looting of Kano state treasury, you are simply encouraging the slavery Of the black race perpetuated by this group of 419’er Parading themselves as honorables.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.