Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain (2051 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2020
grin I keep telling Igbos and PDP they are wasting their time. The only thing that can save obaseki is if he show Edo people his achievements..

He's a failure and a goner
Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
After oshomole ize iyamu is the Biggest grassroot politician in Edo.
He decamped to APC with his loyalist while others stayed back.
He knows Edo PDP electoral strategies like his back of hand and he still have insiders in pdp. unlike obaseki who has no grassroot base than buying people with money
that's what people don't know.. Ize iyamu is a very strong grassroot politician, he speaks Benin unlike obaseki and has our support.

I doubt obaseki will win any local government in Edo south because most reps in PDP are there because of ize iyamu

1 Like

Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by kahal29: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
grin I keep telling Igbos and PDP they are wasting their time. The only thing that can save obaseki is if he show Edo people his achievements..

He's a failure and a goner

Gbam
Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by WATCHOVER(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2020
seanfer:

You will know that so many PDP members are still loyal to Ize-Iyamu. It’s a good thing that they both come from the same Senatorial district. Ize-Iyamu will win the district with a wide margin and compensate it with Edo north. Some of those laughing with Obaseki will work against him underground because they will see him as Someone who wants to take control of everything they’ve worked for. This election is going to be like the presidential election where Atiku won all the online polls but couldn’t win the ballot.
You got it wrong.
Ize-Iyamu will even struggle in Orhiomwon, because of Oshiomhole
Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by lalawealthy: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
No mind all this obaseki supporters on nairaland. The APC is so strong in Edo state, and Ize iyamu is not a push over.

I have the believe Ize iyamu will win.

Obaseki go finish us.;the same governor that has been saying they want me to share money,is the same man that bought a Ticket for 6B,the deputy 4B,paid the 3aspirant that stepped down for him 2M dollars each,paid each of the delegates 150k,backdated the employment of some PDP members to April and each are paid 600k.common!are we the Edo's this gullible?if reelected,this man will finish us.I really pity for my Edo brothers and sisters for allowing sentiment to becloud our sense of reasoning.God bless Edo state!
Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by lalawealthy: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2020
seanfer:

You will know that so many PDP members are still loyal to Ize-Iyamu. It’s a good thing that they both come from the same Senatorial district. Ize-Iyamu will win the district with a wide margin and compensate it with Edo north. Some of those laughing with Obaseki will work against him underground because they will see him as Someone who wants to take control of everything they’ve worked for. This election is going to be like the presidential election where Atiku won all the online polls but couldn’t win the ballot.

Well detailed..wise one!

1 Like

Re: Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gist from the stable of The Gossiper. Concocted to titillate zombies. Working well as we can see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oodua Takes Makinde's Threat: MASSIVE March To Oyo State Governors House / Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic To Plead For Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.