Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pls Advice A Young Orphan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Advice A Young Orphan (226 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Utom-obong The Orphan By Ndifreke Ukpong / Adopted An Orphan Baby Monkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice A Young Orphan by NewJ6322: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
My uncle's wife is angry with me because firstly I did not take her pictures on mother's day why I made a video about that mother's day secondly I travelled to see my grandma I told my uncle that I will be going to see her, I was afraid of telling her because she's the kind of person that misinterpret someone I called her to apologise and since then we have been reaching on phone so later her husband being my uncle returned to the village and I came to stay there after she lost her sister and I did not give her a call hopefully to see her in person since I will be returning in one week time , however I returned and she wasn't happy seeing me I greeted her she answered with so much grudge, in the evening I came to know how she is faring after her elder sister demise she flared up and said all manner of things about a young orphan who just lost his mother recently I tried calming her she called me all sort of names I knelt and pleaded for minutes before she agreed and said she has forgiven me there after this morning I did my house chores and decided to lay down on the bed she called at me and said what am I doing that she wants to lock the door she was to go out with her neice son so she yelled at me to be quick that she wants to lock the door moreover my uncle is still in the village I was very downcasted feeled with emotions and thoughts running Through my mind and now after this incident this morning she told me that she wants to travel with her neice son tomorrow morning that I should look for where to stay either in my other uncle's house or my late parents house though my siblings are being cared for by my mom's siblings please am a young orphan wat is ur godly and candid advice to me because am thinking on returning to my father's house with all my belongings
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pack your belongings before the woman put rat poison for food give you chop.
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by chatinent: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's not going to be easy, bro. Most step-mums, and aunts are usually wicked. I'll advise you leave that place asap. Secondly, I noticed sth about your nick, and I tried decoding it.. There's a refuge in your nick. Read backwards from the J. If you can decode it yourself, your happiness will begin. The last two letters starting from the J is what will help give your life a meaning and the last two is where you need you be. Thank me later.
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by Sabby1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
Pack your belongings before the woman put rat poison for food give you chop.
And also, OP should be alert and prayerful in case of any spiritual attack
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by NewJ6322: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
It's not going to be easy, bro. Most step-mums, and aunts are usually wicked. I'll advise you leave that place asap. Secondly, I noticed sth about your nick, and I tried decoding it.. There's a refuge in your nick. Read backwards from the J. If you can decode it yourself, your happiness will begin. The last two letters starting from the J is what will help give your life a meaning and the last two is where you need you be. Thank me later.
am very grateful thank you
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by missawele(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
If your father built a house before he died and the house is still available, pack your loads and go there.

Why are you staying where you are not welcome?

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by NewJ6322: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
missawele:
If your father built a house before he died and the house is still available, pack your loads and go there.

Why are you staying where you are not welcome?

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
am staying because my uncle her husband is a lovely father
Re: Pls Advice A Young Orphan by missawele(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
NewJ6322:
am staying because my uncle her husband is a lovely father

Oga, you are not welcome there. Leave!
Period.

Move to your father's house and keep your relationship with your uncle.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Approved Upwork Account / See What Donald Trump Did With Bill Clinton And George Bush In The White House / Nigeria Police Officer, CSP Oyin Francess, Bags International Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.