Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone (891 Views)

Samsung 10 Or Iphone X Or Google Pixel 4 Xl / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by Mcbabe: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good evening guys..please am an android user intended going for Xiaomi note 10 but now am confused don't know if I should go for iPhone X or Xr please can someone recommend a better one to go for..Thanks
NB..between the two i need the one with a very good camera
Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by KrazyDave16(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Both phone cameras are okay, but if you want the status associated with Apple users, go for it.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by dyfaze: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Candid advice.. If you are a core Android user, I will recommend Mi note 10 because you won't find anything interesting in iPhone XR than camera quality and status. However, mi note 10 has a great design and sharp camera too. Go for Mi note 10, you won't regret it. It is vice versa, it is always difficult for iPhone users to switch to android.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by edoairways: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stick to xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by rash47(m): 4:57am On Jul 07, 2020
What's this status thing about using iPhone? I see many struggling people with it, even tokunbo iPhone7 for 120k na still bigman status abi...our problem too plenty for this country, too many people living fake life.

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by davit: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Whatever that rocks your boat. I'm an owner of the Note 10 and can tell you for free that I can't settle for less. Presently rocking the new MuIU12 on it. It is dope!

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
rash47:

What's this status thing about using iPhone? I see many struggling people with it, even tokunbo iPhone7 for 120k na still bigman status abi...our problem too plenty for this country, too many people living fake life.
So what’s your problem with someone buying a uk used iphone for 120k? oga na dia life and money, no dey drink para for another man headache

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by Mcbabe: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Alright thanks alot guys, I will stick to android going for xiaomi note 10
Re: Xiaomi Note 10 Or Iphone by Themandalorian: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Both are top of the line phones. It comes down to your preference. Do you prefer Apples ecosystem or Android's own? Cos if I start talking features na waste of time.

The camera on the note 10 is revolutionary it beats the X and the Xr but not by much as the X is also a champion. The note 10 competes with the 11 pro max in terms of camera.

The SoC too is revolutionary and I think they are on the page in terms of that but personally I'd pick the note 10 since it features a more recent chipset.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Enjoy 6s, 32GB 3GB Ram For 28k Only / Can An MTN SIM From Another African Country Roam In Nigeria? / What The Iphone 12 Mini Can Do And The 11 Pro Max Cant?(specifications, Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.