Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court (1200 Views)

Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / Chidinma Ojukwu's: Trial Witness Tells Court How Ataga's Body Was Found / How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alhaji Sani Dauda, a prosecution witness, told a Federal High Court Abuja, on Monday, that Sen. Shehu Sani asked him to give N1 million each to four judges to ”help” his case.

The former senator is standing trial on a two-count charge bordering on bribery and advanced fee fraud preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC).

When the matter was called, the judge ordered that it should be stood down for 15 minutes to allow the court get an interpreter for two witnesses the prosecution had in court.

While being led in evidence by the prosecuting counsel Mr. Abba Mohammed, Alhaji Sani Dauda, through the interpreter, told the court that he was arrested by the police with his entire family and released on Dec. 15, 2019.

According to Dauda, after my release Sani visited to sympathise with me after which he called me that he wanted to see me.

When we met at my house in Maitama, he told me that I needed to give money to some judges to help my case.

“He told me that he spoke to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, (CJN) on my case.

”He told me to speak to the CJN but I told him I will also like to see the CJN but he said that the CJN will not want people visiting his house since security operatives including the Department of State Services, (DSS) is watching who goes in an out.

He then made a call and I spoke to the person on the phone and the person told me that Sani spoke to him about my case and he has spoken to four judges that when my matter comes to them, they should inform him.

“Sani said that there are four judges that we should give N1 million each but I told him that I was already in this predicament and can’t give out money.

“He also told me that he was told that Abubakar also had a case at the EFCC and the prosecutor was asking for N1 million, a total of N5 million and I told him I didn’t have money today and he should come back the next day.”

“I then called a Bureau De Change Operator, Abubakar to bring the money to me.”

While the witness was trying to explain how he raised the money, converting dollars to naira, the judge said that he was not satisfied with the interpreter.

The interpreter said at some point that he didn’t know how to interpret what the witness had said just as he had a hard interpreting the figure the witness was calling.

The judge adjourned the matter until July 7 and ordered that another interpreter be provided.

Earlier, Mr Bala Ismael, another prosecution witness and an employee of Dauda had told the court that the former senator visited his boss five times before the COVID-19 lockdown.

He, however, said that he was not privy to their discussion and didn’t know what Sani left with in a brown envelope.

https://thenationonlineng.net/shehu-sani-asked-me-to-give-four-judges-n1m-each-witness-tells-court/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by GavelSlam: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
The twitter senator is creating a tweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by omenka(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sani would never forget Rufai in in life. El Rufai singlehandedly decapitated his political career, making him retire to an e-warrior.

Waiting to see how iPods spin this one. Cownu is a splendid idiot honestly. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by yinkus6750(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
How are the MIGHTY fallen?
Politics is really a dirty game.
The accuser is now the accused.
If you don't want roforofo fight, forget going into politics.
Let's keep watching as the proceedings progress

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Realadey(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
No politician is a saint, sinators are major culprits

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by XXXXTENTACION: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wahala yazzzo grin

Nothing wey magu no go see for EFCC hand cheesy

cool %
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by SmartProf(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol...so you who was to distribute 1million each to four judges, how much were u given for yourself? Well to Saint Shehu Sani, be careful who you pretend to be cos someday u might forget who you really are, and reveal your true self.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
APC and frame up ehnn.

Dem sha want turn Shehu Sani afro to dada

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
APC and frame up ehnn.

Dem sha want turn Shehu Sani afro to dada
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by LoveMynd44: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Sani would never forget Rufai in in life. El Rufai singlehandedly decapitated his political career, making him retire to an e-warrior.

Waiting to see how iPods spin this one. Cownu is a splendid idiot honestly. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by kalufelix(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2020
I'll comment later today afer the new interpreter..
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by tobechi74: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2020
BEFORE YOU THROW STONES, ENSURE YOU HANDS ARE CLEAN
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Ogbuu101: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2020
omenka:

You guys always badmouth ppl you can never be fit to untie their shoes.
Sani we know and have always known.
Saraki we know and have always known.

Now,who are you?
What can you ever be in life?
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by GavelSlam: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Now,who are you?

We know you would always be their servant.
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Simplyleo: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Now,who are you?
Typical.

Very fast in making noise over exactly what they do. They think it is them alone that have right to talk while others should just be looking.

So, it is Tinubu that is not known while you are known. Amaechi and Elrufai are not known and you are very well known? And it is you that can become something while Tinubu, Amaechi and Elrufai are nothing?

Ogbuu101:
3 renowned criminals.
Thiefnuubu of d America drug and bullion van fame.
Amaechi of the monorail notoriety amongst others.
Hell ruffian who stole NITEL land amongst others and allocated to his family members including a then 2 month old daughter.

Omenka, which kind people be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by allthingsgood: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Chai

Elrufai is ruthless. He has destroyed this man

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Shehu sani fked up big time!
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Ogbuu101: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Typical.

Very fast in making noise over exactly what they do. They think it is them alone that have right to talk while others should just be looking.

So, it is Tinubu that is not known while you are known. Amaechi and Elrufai are not known and you are very well known? And it is you that can become something while Tinubu, Amaechi and Elrufai are nothing?

Omenka, which kind people be dis?
You must've worked very hard to come up with this.
This your work hard oo,and na so you go continue d whole of today.
The lord is your strength bro.
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Simplyleo: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You must've worked very hard to come up with this.
This your work hard oo,and na so you go continue d whole of today.
The lord is your strength bro.
Doesn't really matter how I came about it and that is not even the issue.

But the issue is that you lot think talking bad about people is your exclusive preserve. You alone should be allowed to say what you like about others, and no one else should.
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Ogbuu101: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Doesn't really matter how I came about it and that is not even the issue.

But the issue is that you lot think talking bad about people is your exclusive preserve. You alone should be allowed to say what you like about others, and no one else should.

You still don't get it.
As much as I dislike d legion of pretentious crooks masquerading as leaders in APC, you'll never hear me use words like "thiefnuubu is finished,Amaechi is gone" like you ppl love to say when referring to anybody opposed to the ongoing disaster in Aso rock.
Unfortunately and much to my dislike,those goons have stolen so much that their 7th generations will never be poor again.One property sale,and they're swimming in millions again.
If a WAECless and empty headed Buhari can make it to be d president of d zoo after failing 3 times,what makes him think Shehu Sani cannot bounce back to lord it over Hell Ruffian?
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by StreetFight: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2020
GavelSlam:
The twitter senator is creating a tweet.

One of the 46 traitor Senators that Oshiomhole helped to stop from coming back to the NASS. Imagine, a Yahoo Senator
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Simplyleo: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
Ogbuu101:

You still don't get it.
As much as I dislike d legion of pretentious crooks masquerading as leaders in APC, you'll never hear me use words like "thiefnuubu is finished,Amaechi is gone" like you ppl love to say when referring to anybody opposed to the ongoing disaster in Aso rock.
Unfortunately and much to my dislike,those goons have stolen so much that their 7th generations will never be poor again.One property sale,and they're swimming in millions again.
If a WAECless and empty headed Buhari can make it to be d president of d zoo after failing 3 times,what makes him think Shehu Sani cannot bounce back to lord it over Hell Ruffian?
[/s]
Keep shut.

All the bunkum you typed here makes no single sense. Which one be "you wont see me saying bla bla bla. So na your own insult be the right insult.

They have the right to insult but someone else dont have that right, what gives you that impression?

Gerrout.
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Ogbuu101: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Keep shut.

All the bunkum you typed here makes no single sense. Which one be "you wont see me saying bla bla bla. So na your own insult be the right insult.

They have the right to insult but someone else dont have that right, what gives you that impression?

Gerrout.
Zombie oo zombie
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Simplyleo: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Zombie oo zombie
Calling your name or one of yours?
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Calling your name or one of yours?
Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Now,who are you?
who ask this guy But we know how important slave you are to looters .

Re: Shehu Sani Asked Me To Give Four Judges N1m Each, Witness Tells Court by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Now,who are you?
You're a hypocrite guy. I've seen you bad mouth Tinubu even though Tinubu has never ruled your state before.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else / If Nigerians Make Me President, I’ll Build A 21st Century Economy - Kalu / Why Obaseki Will Pay Thank You Visit To Buhari — Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.