Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

“haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke (653 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke by tonyluyi1985: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Big Brother Nigeria Star, Ike Onyema has given hints to his fans on his desire to make an honest woman of the show’s first female winner, Mercy Eke.
Ike, an American returnee took to his official twitter handle to thank his fans for their support of their relationship.
However, he did not end there, as he said added an emoji of a ring and said that this may lead to the death of some haters with a hashtag ‘#AMMercyAndIke’
Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/07/06/haters-will-choke-and-die-on-this-ike-onyema-hints-on-proposing-to-mercy-eke/
Re: “haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Never make a "hoe" a house wife.
Re: “haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke by Themainboy22: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations to you. I ain't no hater, but be ready to submit to her if you want the marriage to last.
Re: “haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke by Brenn594(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin laff wan kee me oo! Abeg who go fit tell ike n her hoe say"i giv no f**k"

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Profile(full List + Photos) / Don Jazzy Reveals Housemate He His Supporting And Stated His Reasons / Bbnaija Housemate, Moment Tolanibaj almost slap Ka3na as they fight Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.