Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) (841 Views)

I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? / Please Help Me Identify This Bird / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by spinna: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have noticed this beautiful white bird on my farm for the past few days. This morning it was perched on a stump i was going to tie some cows too. Apparently i disturbed its breakfast

seun, lalasticlala..les go dere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by Tochex101(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
spinna:
I have noticed this beautiful white bird on my farm for the past few days. This morning it was perched on a stump i was going to tie some cows too. Apparently i disturbed its breakfast
Include graphic...some might not like to see the decapitated rat.
Any idea the Predator specie?
A pic would be very nice.
Re: I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by spinna: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
I believe this is a black shouldered kite..a small thickset, long winged, short tailed hawk.Its flight is graceful and buoyant. It feeds largely on rodents.It is absent from closed forest and rare in the arid north. It prefers open cultivated country where field mice and other rodents abound.

Its colours are really prestigious..a beautiful mix of white and grey with black eyes and beak and on the wings

Not only the head but the entrails if you look well

Tochex101:

Include graphic...some might not like to see the decapitated rat.
Any idea the Predator specie?
A pic would be very nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by Tochex101(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2020
[/b]
spinna:
I believe this is a black shouldered kite..a small thickset, long winged, short tailed hawk.[b]Its flight is graceful and buoyant
. It feeds largely on rodents.It is absent from closed forest and rare in the arid north. It prefers open cultivated country where field mice and other rodents abound.

Its colours are really prestigious..a beautiful mix of white and grey with black eyes and beak and on the wings

Not only the head but the entrails if you look well

Orgasmic description, your a man of culture.
Further updates via pic would be wonderful........Thank you.
Re: I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
The bird sure has a majestic posture.

One world: Regal.
Re: I Disturbed This Bird Of Preys Breakfast (Graphic) by spinna: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tochex101:
[b][/b]
Orgasmic description, your a man of culture.
Further updates via pic would be wonderful........Thank you.

Thank you .. i am honored. Unfortunately i couldnt get clearer pics. The birds of Nigeria are indeed beautiful. Its one of the priceless things in life we can appreciate for free yet worth so much for the soul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Firm To Invest $50m To Boost Nigeria's Agric. Sector / Indorama Urea Available For Purchase 9500per Bag / Introducing The Oil Palm Harvesting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.