Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How To Build A Solid Online Audience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Solid Online Audience (179 Views)

How To Build An Online Audience For Your Business / The 3 Pillars Of A Solid Online Business. / Profitable And Solid Online Biz With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Solid Online Audience by Nyaknobong: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS PERMANENTLY

The world is right now a global market. This implies that one can buy and sell irrespective of his location.
Any business owner with the aid of social media platforms and websites can sell and make huge profits online comfortably.

This brings me to the point of selling digital products.

How do you generate revenue for your business when you haven't built a strong and solid online audience for your business?

Meet Mr. X and Mr. Y

Mr. X creates an online course on Social Media Growth and launches it. BOOOOOM,he sells massively �����.
Mr. Y sees Mr. X's post on Facebook giving details of how he created and launched his online course in 3 days and even exceeded his target of $Z. And Mr. Y swings into action,creates his online course and launches like wise but ........
Your guess is as good as mine.

He didn't make any sale�

Mr.Y is disappointed and frustrated.

Little did he know that Mr. X has a thriving and solid online audience.

See,I don't care what digital product you are selling,be it an online course, e-book,podcast or video. If you don't have a solid online audience.
YOU WILL NEVER GENERATE SALES.

Even with a top-notch sales strategy in place.
Your digital product will not sell.
Maybe,you will sell but you will STRUGGLE to sell or you may start giving out your products at giveaway prices which will not help your business either.

✅ Are you a coach?
✅Are you a business owner?
✅Are you an entrepreneur?
✅Are you a brand strategist?
✅Are you just getting started and you don't know what to do?

✅Are you disappointed?
✅Do you want to know why your product didn't sell?
✅Do you want to sell like Mr. X?���

A solid online audience equals massive sales.

If you want to know how to build a solid online audience from the scratch.

Contact 09079066508 via WhatsApp and send me a message "I am interested".

Nyaknobong Charlie �
Passionate Teacher/Copywriter.
Re: How To Build A Solid Online Audience by Susily(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Market A Product - Standup Pouches, Cosmetic Containers Etc / Instagram Shopping And Product Tagging Expert Needed / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects And Website Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.