Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 (12096 Views)

Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
These NCDC guys should free us naaa... haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is getting serious
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Murjem(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
We the masses are so very unfortunate to have found ourselves in this crazy county...

Haba my Papa why

When you for don migrate when things were better and the roads to escape were much wider and easier but you decided to stick to your motherland...

...and now, the hard way the only way.

Do I even say that some black Americans were lucky enough because thier parents were privileged enough to be enslaved?

Na wa ooooo
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by mcdokwe(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Tolupiz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
NA UNA SABI, MAKE UNA CONTINU 2 DEY GIVE US FAKE FIGURES.
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Grateful02(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
seriously I don't get it when great number of health workers are infected with the virus. Is it via carelessness or wad? I feel the health sector has failed nigerians*Sad
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by benhope222: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
blockgeek69:

Please share your experience bro. May God heal you soon

it's life threatening bro to some people the virus affects in different ways depending on your body system . especially when it gets to your lungs . currently I'm at isolation center since Friday . first sign it's lose of smell or taste . you might think it's maleria gradually it starts turning to something else.. Corona no be here oooo I met a soldier for my ward self...

Since I was born have not experience such sickness.. it disorganizes the body system . some people can take maleria drugs and gets relieved....

the covid 19 na joncing sickness it comes with confusion some how ... you might think it's spiritual self...

3 Likes

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by blockgeek69(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
benhope222:

it's life threatening bro to some people the virus affects in different ways depending on your body system . especially when it gets to your lungs . currently I'm at isolation center since Friday . first sign it's lose of smell or taste . you might think it's maleria gradually it starts turning to something else.. Corona no be here oooo I met a soldier for my ward self...

Since I was born have not experience such sickness.. it disorganizes the body system . some people can take maleria drugs and gets relieved....

the covid 19 na joncing sickness it comes with confusion some how ... you might think it's spiritual self...

Be strong bro, you will win this fight...
Those who still think Corona is child's place are certainly reading your story, and will definitely learn from it.
Once again, get well bro. God's healing hand be with you.

1 Like

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by delpee(f): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
benhope222:
E don happen some fools still believe covid 19 na scam for 9ja . I'm still battling with it....

May God grant you speedy recovery. Perfect healing by God's grace. Amen

BTW some people say bitter kola is good for the lungs....I don't know if it's true and if it can be combined with orthodox medicine.

It shall be well with you.
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by benhope222: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
blockgeek69:

Those who still think Corona is child's place are certainly reading your story, and will definitely learn from it.
Amen
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by benhope222: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
blockgeek69:

yes bitter kola is good for the lungs but this virus is very stubborn depends on your body system Sha...

1 Like

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by adekS1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
More reasons AMLSN,NMA and NUT is shouting against reopening of schools...
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
The money they supposed to invest in the Health sector, they have used to decamp and pay for step down and they are in support of everything!
Best of luck to them!
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Pheurly: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Unityp:
Abeg all those nose mask no dey prevent anything!!

It's meant for a person who has it not to spread it either by coughing or sneezing
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Heryourmie: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cases are rising and flight are about to commence work

Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLezN7G9oLg

COVID19-Air and Travel compliance update
Source: TVCNews
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by GreenDee(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
This country that don't value their doctors, I pray they recover.
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by LEOSZ(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
And they say they want to open sch grin grin grin jokers

Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Gbimkam:
Gbimkam receive sense abeg nah
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by chenhkbx: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Covid-19 was in Spanish sewage as early as MARCH 2019, study claims
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ezyp(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2020
DoctorOfPoverty:
Why are the cases increasing? embarassed

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! He will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,490 naira.

The 21st person will pay 3,450 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 11th of July 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,490 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.
With that colour riot picture? How can he teach graphic design?
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by scilover: 3:38am On Jul 07, 2020
This is really such a shame to read this. These health workers are risking their life daily to help people but they themselves get infected as well.
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Gkemz: 4:20am On Jul 07, 2020
post=91453555:

There was a country!

Coronavirus has reformatted some brains to it's default before it was corrupted by APC zombism. Or has the 30k palliative finished?
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Originalsly: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2020
201 Health Workers tested positive...... why not say how many died? Bunch of liars driving fear into the masses. The elderly are dying of COVID-19..... aren't the elderly the ones who always die more than the young? 201 tested positive.... how many were sick?... or they were all asymptomatic all along spreading virus but never getting sick?
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by bergs2: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
benhope222:
E don happen some fools still believe covid 19 na scam for 9ja . I'm still battling with it....

May the Lord show you mercy from Zion.
And make his face of countenance and wholeness to shine on you.
But I hope u are quarantining yourself?
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by benhope222: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2020
bergs2:

May the Lord show you mercy from Zion.
And make his face of countenance and wholeness to shine on you.
But I hope u are quarantining yourself?
Amen I'm at the isolation center , Abia State government and health team are really trying . I'm recovering .
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
since Dem no see anybody test for edo Dem begin test demselves number must go up, ogoro must jump.
and some set of guys will believe this shit
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by bergs2: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
benhope222:

Amen I'm at the isolation center , Abia State government and health team are really trying . I'm recovering .
Quick recovery bro.
Re: 201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Farki: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 24 2021 In Nigeria / 5 Things You Mustn't Do Before Sleeping / Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.