Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Invest In A Multi-level Networking Internet Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In A Multi-level Networking Internet Marketing (843 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Multi-level Networking Internet Marketing by adeniyi1st(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hi,

I want to use this opportunity to introduce you to a system that I belong to:

It's a simple program that gives an opportunity for you to invest $200 and earn $6,000 in 6-10Weeks. If you thought that is too good to be true, the system also enables you to keep earning $6,000 regularly without adding a single dime. In addition to this $6,000 plus, you also get a voucher (1, 000 USD) for a 7 days vacation to any of your choice of 1500 resorts. The person that introduced me to this system has already collected his money and he is on his way to collect his second money now.

What do you have to do, because I don't have time to market? Very simple, you don't need to market anybody. All you need to do is sign up and pay for your membership. The system will keep moving you up but if you want to fast-track your movement, you can get two people who you know will also be able to pay $200 for their membership. I am sending you this mail because I feel you would be able to pay for your membership.

So, what are you waiting for? go to  straight, call Niyi on +234 805 557 0827 and sign up at www.familyonlinebiz.com to help you understand the more how the system works.

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Brand Name / What Was Your Biggest Achievement This Year? / Inc Your Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.