Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution (1336 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by Chibic1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrs. Ngozi was beaten to stupor by a man she called her husband this morning, the man was reported to have beaten the woman because.. Click on the below link to read full story.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=25ca459f8d43944cf1d846a28fa4086a&news_entry_id=sf8cc9e1200706en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_f2779835-a532-464c-aa12-1a8ed54f3ba1&from=news

Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
solution is very simple: THOU SHALL NOT MARRY/DATE MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do then do no tempt that animal!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by unscripted(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by Comedian2019: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
solution is very simple: THOU SHALL NOT MARRY/DATE MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do then do no tempt that animal!
I concur.
Thou shall not marry or date an idiot.
Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Comedian2019:

I concur.
Thou shall not marry or date an idiot.

many of these battered women/men stay with their abusive partner, after countless beatings, because of one reason or the other, thus are part of the problem.

many of them think they can change their abusive partner.

many are foolish enough to believe the lies their abuser told them after the beating aka "i am sorry" or "i wont do it again" or "its your fault"

1 Like

Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by Simplyleo: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrs Ngozi's husband battered her mercilessly.

I think we should place the blame on the doorstep of Tinubu or Buhari. angry
Re: Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution by Passionate888: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Marriage is overrated

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Ijeoma An 27years Old Woman Suffering From Brain Tumor (photos) / "#100M For One Movie, Where You Dey Work?" Uche Maduagwu Comes At Jim Iyke Again / Bomb Blast!! In Kano This Afternoon. Very Graphic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.