Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Is Your Best Interview "one Liner" That Always Work For You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Best Interview "one Liner" That Always Work For You? (2675 Views)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Interview "one Liner" That Always Work For You? by Emuejev: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
I know people are looking for jobs but I thought it might be helpful if we all shared our interview experiences and statements that always seem to work in any of our interviews,

Mine might sound cheesy but it does the trick.

Why KPMG?
[Truth is because none of the other companies wanted me and I failed all my numerical tests, lol],
anyways no matter the company this always works

Mr ?, the question is not why KPMG. The real question is why would any ambitious young woman want to go anywhere else?It is the top 3 biggest accounting firm in the world, it has a great reputation it is not only committed to breaking strides in the professional world, it is committed to Nigeria's financial growth, and there are opportunities in almost every area of the firm. It is not a firm, it is a growth machine and ultimately I really want to work with people I look up to. When I see you, I want to be you and KPMG gives me a shot at it.

2- I always also say something like I am not here because I am looking for a job to pay the bills, I am here because I want a career.

Hope this helps, xx

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trainees And Experienced / Federal Teaching Hospital, Ebonyi For Funai, 95% Completed- Jonathan!!! / Immigration Medical Certificate Wahala :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.