Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 (436 Views)

Newly Built And Well Finished 4 Bedroom Terraced House With A Room BQ / HOT OFFER - 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, Behind Dunamis, Lugbe - 10m / Serviced 5 Bedroom Terraced House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by raniola(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
5 Bedroom Terraced House in Lekki Phase 1
2 units remaining of this 5 bedroom terraced house in Lekki Phase 1. The selling price is well within the average for houses in this area. Also, this property is wider than most semi-detached and terraced houses in Lekki. This means bedrooms and the living room are bigger than similar properties.

Furthermore, similar houses in Ikota are priced around the same price point. However, you have to deal with estate dues as well as traffic during rush hour. Due to the location your daily commute need not be as time-consuming.

You do not want to miss this opportunity, you can book an inspection by calling us on +234-703-517-3343.

You can also check out more properties like this on our website

https://www.lekki-houses.com/for-sale/

Selling price is Naira 130 million

Nearby Services
This house is located not too far from the second Lekki interchange. Within good proximity to a wealth of services. Such as a bustling nearby gym Fitness Central, and Leisure spots such as Rufus & Bee or Lekki Leisure Lake.

Ground Floor
The downstairs living room comes with an open dining area which can also be extended if you do not desire a garage. As it is you can comfortably place a 6 seater dining table in the dining area. The kitchen features cooking hubs integrated into the counter and an extractor fan.

First & Second Floor
The first floor comes with a lounge area and three ensuite bedrooms.

Lastly, the second floor features a huge master bedroom that contains a walk-in closet and a huge balcony. Also, the second floor also features a madam’s room. Furthermore, madam’s room windows can be demolished to make way for a second entrance to the balcony, which should allow more natural light and fresh air to come into the house.

Amenities & Other Features
-The property features an astroturf which is ideal for children to play in the evenings.
-Also, each unit is entitled to 3 parking spaces.
-24/7 electricity is guaranteed by 2 big generators.
-9 foot high ceilings.
-Cool tone floor tiles.
-LED ambient lighting strips are placed in the ceilings for moody effects.

Re: 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by raniola(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Still available, one unit now remaining
Re: 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by raniola(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Bump
Re: 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by raniola(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Bump, book an inspection with this beauty
It's free wink
Re: 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by Upaka(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jacob1234:
Nowadays, Five bedroom houses are everywhere. Contact a local real estate agent to point you toward five bedrooms houses in your area. I just decided to buy one myself. But since there are five bedrooms, I need good lighting and for this I began to look for the answer to my question on the Internet and through For some time I came across bedroom LED strip lights where I found just the best product at an affordable price. I advise you to read this site and I can assure you that you like it

Any available BQ in Lekki
Re: 5 Bedroom Terraced House In Lekki Phase 1 by raniola(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Upaka:

Any available BQ in Lekki

no

(1) (Reply)

4-units Of 4-bedroom Semi-detached Duplexes Each With BQ (ensuite) / Basic Documents For Any Property Transfer In Nigeria / Recently Installed 2units Bio Digester System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.