Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up (360 Views)

You Attempted To Kill Me – Natasha Akpoti Rejects Gov Bello’s Congratulatory / Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by Gemid94(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
...Says Gov uses DSS to lure her to death zone

Following the recent judgment of the appellate court affirming the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello's election, the Social Democratic Party aspirant in the November 16 gubernatorial election in the state, Natasha Akpoti has raised alarm of attempted murder by the former.

She made this known on her Facebook page on Monday while narrating her ordeal.

"Between 8 and 9am today (Monday), I got two random calls from unknown (identity disclosed) numbers. The first (in pidgin English) warned me not to heed any invitation by any security agency in Kogi state as I would be attacked and killed before arriving Lokoja; while the second (calm & elderly) cautioned my safety as my interview on Channels Television last night with regards to the Appeal Court’s ruling on the Kogi St Guber elections infuriated Yahaya Bello.

"I was perplexed, naturally worried but thought to shove it off. At 9:46am today, I noticed a missed WhatsApp call from Mr. Tosin Ajayi Kogi state’s DG of DSS. My phone was on silent but even when I saw his missed call, I decided to speak with my lawyers on the developments: the two strange calls and the missed call from the DSS boss."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/gov-yahaya-bello-s-evil-ploy-to-eliminate-me-uses-dss-kogi-to

Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by Vision4God: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
The way GYB is going about governance is illogical.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
GYB, The White Lion, trying to kill a harmless woman.
Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by yyba: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mumu woman keep accusing innocent man . angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by Leboska(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
yyba:
Are you for real? Or just being stupid.
Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Evil Ploy To Eliminate Me - Natasha Akopoti Opens Up by tim1256(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2020
yyba:

Your parents never knew you'll become this foolish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mali (Beautiful Photos) / Dr Stella Deserves An Award For Exposing The Truth About Cure For COVID19 - Ffk / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather. I Only Respect Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.