Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Make Cool Cash With Mini Importation Or Dropshipping Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Cool Cash With Mini Importation Or Dropshipping Business (304 Views)

Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Cash With Mini Importation Or Dropshipping Business by wrestlebet: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2020
HOW TO FIND PROFITABLE PRODUCT TO IMPORT OR DROPSHIP
• How to find good product for dropshipping
• How to find good product for importation
• What should you pay attention to when shopping on aliexpress or 1688

After you might have created your own store with either shopify or alidropship
• If you wish to use Shopify click here to get discount https://www.shopify.com/?ref=zoommighty-media
• If you wish to use Alidropship follow this link to get %30 discount https://alidropship.com/?via=2604

For you to make profit on dropshipping you need to consider things like
• Trending product: trending means something raining or saturating let me teach you my system, I use to follow so some many celebrities on social media (Artist, actors, footballers, Bloggers, musicians, pastors and many more) how many times have you heard that Davido bought wrist watch or wrist band of 5m? Don’t let me talk too much most of this company use celebrities to advertise their own product. They prefer paying those celebrity than paying the TV and Radio stations. Then people go go online and start to dey search for that thing, they know that they cant afford it but they we like to have similar or fake one. Nah everybody wan use wating dey in town . watch what they post on there timeline, is it cloth, makeup, shoes, bag, ring, necklace, wrist watch, whatsoever it might be, my brother go straight to aliexpress and search for that particular product and import it on your website, edit aliexpress writeup. For example when Nigeria introduce new jessy for supper Eagle it was so much expensive that only the rich or big men can afford it ,I think it was sold around N45000 but when my Brothers in Aba produce their own it was sold around 3k then every rush it.
Note: If you eventually import something like this on your website
• run facebook and instagram ads
• where facebook we ask for people interest
• Type the name of that celebrity that posted the product online
• if is davido type davido, on interest if is messi type messi on people interest
• Then everyone who like or follow the page of that celebrity we all see your ads.

• Demandable product: something useful or raining at this particular period, like wireless Bluetooth radio ,wig, makeup, waist trainer, phone case, wireless phone charger, unique love lamp, phone charger, any unique product etc. please note that every product is demandable depends on your targeting and location,.
Note: if you want to be selling cutlass note that you only need to target farmers or people living around a new site .
Firstly post it on your timeline or post that your desire product on buy and sell group or run facebook engagement ads see numbers of people who we ask for the price before knowing what we sell.

If you want to go into importation
• firstly locate people who we be reselling your product in their shops, hawkers or for personal use
• Note that Nigeria love pay on delivery
• Nigeria love cheap and free or bonus
• Nigeria love pay after some period of times or installment payment.
• Know best method to get to your customers
• Don’t sell or import any expensive product
• Avoid using paypal as your payment method if you are targeting Nigeria
• Find out Nigeria local price before importing anything to Nigeria
• Also check Nigeria ecommerce price and compare the prices like jumia, conga, jiji etc.
• Locate like 50 to 100 people you can supplying this kind of product to
• Make sure the product you want to be importing is both on aliexpress and 1688 because you will be reorder it from 1688 not aliexpress now a
• Whenever people purchase any product on your website just go to 1688 and import to Nigeria in a cheaper price
• Let assume a product cost 3k on aliexpress , 5k on jumia search 1688 if you can get it around N500 then if 5 people can order it from your website at same 3k each. 3000*5=15000. which means you can use the 15k to order 30 of that product from 1688 If you start selling each at 3k*30=90k
• Please note this calculation maybe wrong because some people can price you 2k, 4k N3500 all depends on you. please sell you will still make profit.

What should you pay attention to when shopping on aliexpress or 1688
• Affordable price : import or dropship cheap product, product that has good rating with high purchase
• Avoid expensive product or any product above $10 on aliexpress
• Always look for product below 1k on 1688 and sell it high in Nigeria
• Quick, easy and easy to deliver :I love fast delivering product and I don’t like product like plate, cup or anything that can easy damage
• Avoid product that have been customize with the makers name : if you advertise any product that has the makers or sellers name people can easy type the seller name on google and order it there or search it on any popular ecommerce site.

MY PERSONAL OPINION Y
• I will prefer mini importation than dropshiping
• You can spend 20k on ads without making any sales
• In dropshipping you will always need a virtual paypal account , address and phone numbers
• You may lost a lot through paypal and get rich gurus
• Make sure you use best system or method that work for you
• Avoid so call get rich quickly gurus
• You can still run both mini importation and dropshiping on the same site
I think I need to rest here till next time we meet am Albert 08141997382

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Times Of Economic Crisis / My Journey To #1000 Per Day / CICOD Support For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.