Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ogoni people - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogoni people (1617 Views)

Bomu Youth Carnival In Ogoni coming up on Dec 31 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogoni people by Xenowerk4000(m): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2020
What is 'land' called in Ogoni language ?

Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Viewing Mzrapper
Please same something, I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:
Viewing Mzrapper
Please same something, I beg you in the name of God.
As touching as your story seems even though I do not believe it to be entirely true, you should feel the level of exasperation I felt towards you. Why are you people so foolishly inconsiderate and self centered? Those names you cc'ed simply goes to show you have been following that thread and as such expected to be aware of somethings. Are you saying you don't know May just underwent two surgeries recently? The last being yesterday? You expected her or her husband to leave their own lives and attend to you? What manner of stupid pattern of reasoning is that? You even went ahead to mention Temitope? So you expected a 16-year old to foot your bills for you? How shameless can you be? Even EG? A guy that has just been established?
What on hell is wrong with you?
Those stupid pictures prove nothing. Take them down and use your brain. If that is truly your wife, you should have a little decency to not put her on the media like that.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

As touching as your story seems even though I do not believe it to be entirely true, you should feel the level of exasperation I felt towards you. Why are you people so foolishly inconsiderate and self centered? Those names you cc'ed simply goes to show you have been following that thread and as such expected to be aware of somethings. Are you saying you don't know May just underwent two surgeries recently? The last being yesterday? You expected her or her husband to leave their own lives and attend to you? What manner of stupid pattern of reasoning is that? You even went ahead to mention Temitope? So you expected a 16-year old to foot your bills for you? How shameless can you be? Even EG? A guy that has just been established?
What on hell is wrong with you?
Those stupid pictures prove nothing. Take them down and use your brain. If that is truly your wife, you should have a little decency to not put her on the media like that.
Thank you so much for even taking your time to reply me.
Iya mi e ma bi nu si mi. Ejo eshanu mi.
I am not in my right state of mind. I am very sorry to have done all that. I have removed the names and the pictures. Please help my wife.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

Thank you so much for even taking your time to reply me.
Iya mi e ma bi nu si mi. Ejo eshanu mi.
I am not in my right state of mind. I am very sorry to have done all that. I have removed the names and the pictures. Please help my wife.
Firstly, those pictures could be anyone's. The only way to confirm if your story is true is via a video call and as I am typing this, I'm not down for any private interaction with any nairalander.
I don't know if you can approach EG to help with the verification of your case. Which even if he does, I don't know if others would want to help. If it were Liru or May, I could help you beg them but honestly I'm not sure of others and they aren't even online especially CN that is always away on Tuesdays and Thursdays which I'm sure you are aware of. I can simply only write for myself.
If EG could verify your story, I can assist with 30k. That is all I can afford. Since it's a matter of emergency, the only thing I can do is to help you contact EG to come online ASAP. I do not even have his number which means I will have to call CN to help reach him, so it all depends on how busy CN is. If he is busy to take my calls then you may have to wait till EG comes online. And I'm sorry I can't allow you suggest anyone for the verification, who knows if whoever you'll suggest is a syndicate. undecided
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Firstly, those pictures could be anyone's. The only way to confirm if your story is true is via a video call and as I am typing this, I'm not down for any private interaction with any nairalander.
I don't know if you can approach EG to help with the verification of your case. Which even if he does, I don't know if others would want to help. If it were Liru or May, I could help you beg them but honestly I'm not sure of others and they aren't even online especially CN that is always away on Tuesdays and Thursdays which I'm sure you are aware of. I can simply only write for myself.
If EG could verify your story, I can assist with 30k. That is all I can afford. Since it's a matter of emergency, the only thing I can do is to help you contact EG to come online ASAP. I do not even have his number which means I will have to call CN to help reach him, so it all depends on how busy CN is. If he is busy to take my calls then you may have to wait till EG comes online. And I'm sorry I can't allow you suggest anyone for the verification, who knows if whoever you'll suggest is a syndicate. undecided
I am ready for anything. I will do the video call. The 30k will go along way. I am very grateful in advance. Yes I am aware of collegenew's being always busy on tuesday and Thursday. Please help me start making the calls. I pray he picks.
E jo iyami.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

I am ready for anything. I will do the video call. The 30k will go along way. I am very grateful in advance. Yes I am aware of collegenew's being always busy on tuesday and Thursday. Please help me start making the calls. I pray he picks.
E jo iyami.
Ok.
Hang on a moment.
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Ok.
Hang on a moment.
Eshe iya mi.
E niri damu.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

Eshe iya mi.
E niri damu.
Egoat
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Egoat

Esheun mi o.
Re: Ogoni people by Egoat(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:
... Egoat
Your boy is ready ma.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Egoat:

Your boy is ready ma.
I sent you a PM my brother.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Egoat:

Your boy is ready ma.
kiss kiss
Re: Ogoni people by Egoat(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:
Oya sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogoni people by Egoat(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:
kiss kiss
Confirmed ma. His case is a genuine one ma and even serious than he put it here.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Egoat:

Confirmed ma.
His case is a genuine one ma and even serious than he put it here.
Alright chale.
15minutesago:

Drop your details.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Alright chale.
Drop your details.
Thanks so much Iya mi.
Alaanu adide si yin.
I am very grateful.
UBA.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

Thanks so much Iya mi.
Alaanu adide si yin.
I am very grateful.
Copied.
You can remove it.
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Copied.
You can remove it.
I am forever grateful.
Esheun mi.
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Copied.
You can remove it.
Received.
Ema se mo madupe o.
E o ni ridamu lagbara olorun oba.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni people by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

Copied.
You can remove it.
Now that the case is confirmed, could you please dm me his details. I have a token to drop.
Re: Ogoni people by MZrapper(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Now that the case is confirmed, could you please dm me his details. I have a token to drop.
Right away. Thank you my chale. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I received an alert of #53,701, I knew it has to be from here because I have no expectation at all.
May God bless you in multiple folds.
I pray you won't have any reason to lack anything good in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am very grateful to you and Mzrapper.
Thanks for coming to my rescue.
God shall raise for you both.
Ema seun mi o.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni people by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

I received an alert of #53,701, I knew it has to be from here because I have no expectation at all.
May God bless you in multiple folds.
I pray you won't have any reason to lack anything good in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am very grateful to you and Mzrapper.
Thanks for coming to my rescue.
God shall raise for you both.
Ema seun mi o.
Amen sir.
You have above 100k already, that should be enough as part payment to get the CS started.
Good luck.
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Amen sir.
You have above 100k already, that should be enough as part payment to get the CS started.
Good luck.
Iya mi she is already being prepared for it.
You all won't know how happy I am to be able to put an end to her pains.
E o ni morora laye yin iya mi.
I am grateful.
Re: Ogoni people by Collegenews: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Collegenews:

That innocent woman has been at the hospital undergoing pains since Tuesday, all you could raise was 26k? Out of a bill of over 200k? If help didn't come from here what exactly would you have have done? I'm sorry you lost your job, I am sorry for whatever inconveniences the job loss might have caused but you are just irresponsible to be sincere. I can't start imagining all the labour pains she might have gone through and you as the husband couldn't source for the money at all cost? Your formal colleagues? Your parents? Your friends? Loaning apps? You just reek of irresponsibility to have watched her go through all the pains and for no one around you to be ready to bail you out. Shame on you.
When you see this, send me a PM with your real moniker and I will credit you with 100k thereafter.
I still need to write senses into your head but it's not going to be now, after everything you will hear from me.
You should thank your stars those women saw this before me. undecided
Egbon CN. Ewo don't just be angry with me.
I just sent you the PM with my main. I accept all the blames and I am ready to accept more.
Oju o ni pon yin laye, wahala okere otobi oni je ti yin. Eshe egbon mi, oju oni ti yin. Nkan yin oni ba je. Eshe modupe Baba.
Re: Ogoni people by Collegenews: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

Egbon CN. Ewo don't just be angry with me.
I just sent you the PM with my main. I accept all the blames and I am ready to accept more.
Oju o ni pon yin laye, wahala okere otobi oni je ti yin. Eshe egbon mi, oju oni ti yin. Nkan yin oni ba je. Eshe modupe Baba.
Alaye gbagbe all those prayers, una too dey f u c k up. Life no balance but you suppose don dey source for money tey tey, like long before now. You come even put "you are not a beggar na conditions make crayfish bend" for signature. Just thank your stars I didn't get to see this first.

And please why are you sending me mails with two monikers?
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Collegenews:

Alaye gbagbe all those prayers, una too dey f u c k up. Life no balance but you suppose don dey source for money tey tey, like long before now. You come even put "you are not a beggar na conditions make crayfish bend" for signature. Just thank your stars I didn't get to see this first.

And please why are you sending me mails with two monikers?
Ema bi nu si mi egbon. I am honesty sorry.

Didn't send you pm with two monikers o, my moniker is Waf...
Re: Ogoni people by Collegenews: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
15minutesago:

Ema bi nu si mi egbon. I am honesty sorry.

Didn't send you pm with two monikers o, my moniker is Waf...
Okay. Collected your details from Farida already.
You will receive the alert soon.
Re: Ogoni people by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Collegenews:

Okay. Collected your details from Farida already.
You will receive the alert soon.
Eshe gan baba mi.
Aye o ni yo yin.
I am very grateful.
Thank you so much Mzrapper, Queenyprinxex and Egoat.
I am forever grateful to everyone of you all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Is On Track To Be An Official Language In Brazil / 5 Countries Where It’s Hardest To Become A Citizen / I Want To Study Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.