Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor (1898 Views)

Don't Open If You Are Not A Medical Student / Don't Open If You Are Below 18 / NYSC Online Registration/ Mobilization Requirements [home & Foreign-trained Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Are you a foreign-trained Nigerian doctor?

Acemedix tutorials are designed to solve the most common challenges doctors face when writing the MDCN exam for the first time, giving them the confidence to take and ace the exams in one sitting.

LINK TO THE SITE:

https://acemedixacademy.com/

Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 3:41am On Jul 07, 2020
smiley

Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2020
kiss
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
ACEMEDIX...Smash MDCN exam at one sitting
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tell your friends too
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Let's go
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
wink
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Get ready
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Prepare
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by NairalandDoctor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
I love your program tell me more about it
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not A Foreign Trained Nigerian Doctor by Kingkyle1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
I love your program tell me more about it

ACEMEDIX academy is an educational institution that specializes in training of foreign trained medical graduates coming to Nigeria with the intention of practicing. They are required to pass MDCN exam in order to be licensed to practice in Nigeria.
So ACEMEDIX serves as a place where they're tutored in the very best way so that they can write the exam and succeed one time. Currently, we have 91% pass rate and have trained over 3000 doctors from different countries and universities around the world.
Last year we had about 403 candidates and 389 passed successfully. For more information and testimonies, visit our website. Link is somewhere on my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Tells Ayra Starr Small Yansh Dey Shake. She Also Shows Off Her Small Boobs / Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It - Education / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.